Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep up the great work, we need all 3
What is Subway offering this week for the endorsement?
Subway are offering to bring back one pepper for every goal Matt_352 kicks this week. Hatchy1992 as our legal counsel what do you think of the offer?
I still haven't forgiven Subbers for changing up the menu a year or so back. RIP Swiss cheese.
I wholeheartedly agree, and will be working on this next

Let me explain, Giratina is the controller of the distortion world in the Pokemon games which is very similar to how the Bombers are controlling the SFA with their presence seeming to be everywhere the forum meets.

Ok :thumbsu:

Settled in nicely. Still a bit shaken up from some of the hazing rituals after my first game but me and my therapist are working through it. Can only imagine what they’ve got in store for me after my first victory Sunday night.
no you can't.... well if you can? at least you are in the right place!

Subway are offering to bring back one pepper for every goal @Matt_352 kicks this week. @Hatchy1992 as our legal counsel what do you think of the offer?
Enticing. But I think we could afford to negotiate a bit more.

Does that work better with sourdough or multigrain? What sort of condiment compliments the blood? Crust on or crust off? So many questions...
Always the bread baked in our sausageroll Bakery in Sweet. Lovely pane di casa. Always crust on. We disguise the blood with beetroot. Our velvet cupcakes are... extra metallic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that work better with sourdough or multigrain? What sort of condiment compliments the blood? Crust on or crust off? So many questions...

Anything is better with sourdough.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. It’s nice to get acknowledged.
Most of the big boys are having a bit of a rest this week cause they don’t really rate the dragons so it’s just us little fellas havin a go
Big boys having a rest? From what, losing the first 2 weeks? Funny lot you bombers are ;)

Last edited:
Thanks mate. It’s nice to get acknowledged.
Most of the big boys are having a bit of a rest this week cause they don’t really rate the dragons so it’s just us little fellas havin a go
Having a bit of a rest you say. Interesting , a co-ordinated effort to not post in a match thread.:think: Sounds like a boycott to me.

What a disgraceful club.

It’s fu**in tuesday campaigner. Was a big weekend lassoing camels to trade for women. Some of us are a bit tired. They’re a bit harder to catch than your prey. All you need for that is a jar of boiled lollies.
Just FYI - the paedo implications is probably pushing the banter boundaries a little too far...

Earlier today I passed a group of people, so I decided to ask them to describe the Bombers in one word. This was the result
giphy (3).gif

It’s fu**in tuesday campaigner. Was a big weekend lassoing camels to trade for women. Some of us are a bit tired. They’re a bit harder to catch than your prey. All you need for that is a jar of boiled lollies.
Is that all? You try dealing with ND and the coney island karens for a whole week, all the complaining and moaning would be enough to drive even your toughest minded players to suicide bomb

Well we don't usually get that far of getting them in the jar before Knifey Spoony and Matt_352 get into them

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back