Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win but I am a professional Qootballer so for me it is now all about recovery and preparation for next week.

I copped a heavy knock to my shoulder early on so to be cautious I have 5 smoking hot Asian nurses icing my groin region.

4 : 13.35 {lW} - Stoods and Antonio BlueVein both holding each other. No mark.

You know what this means dontchya Stoods?

We find this Mark bloke and we’ve got ourselves a party!
This Mark bloke sounds jealous!

Although he seems to pop up in most sims.. bloody man whore

And you think an extra day off match threads will stop burnout? Both clubs should be embarrassed here.
Fronting up again tomorrow is stupid ......should be Wednesday match threads, we've proved the point

No opportunity to get involved with the array of media between matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Bombers!!!!
fQZqlCH.jpg

Coming up against a team on a losing streak and getting beaten is classic Qooty. Shame the game was a bit of a fizzer after an epic thread. Cheers for the week Bombers, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Not a great result there, Dragons. Our start wasn't very good and things didn't really get any better from there so a fairly disappointing result in the end.

A Swallow lead the way today for us with some support from AceAndy but that was about it really.

Time to put this one behind us and get ready for next week's game.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Like any Fullback worth his salt, I'm going to blame the lack of midfield pressure up the ground for my nightmare match.
Nice alt Santoz :thumbsu:
That, and being distracted by putting together an Ikea bunk bed.
See, there’s your problem mate. Early Settler or nothing.
IKEA is only good for one thing.
Firewood.
But thanks for the week, Bombers. I only read about 1 in 5 pages (because geez, 167 pages!!!), but I got a decent amount of laughs.
You weren’t alone there pal.
Your reputation as being hate-filled gutter swine is undeserved.
Give it time my friend, give it time ;)

Nice alt Santoz :thumbsu:

See, there’s your problem mate. Early Settler or nothing.
IKEA is only good for one thing.
Firewood.

You weren’t alone there pal.

Give it time my friend, give it time ;)

That guy gets it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back