Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk, why do you spend so long in every thread but your own?

Mate I was tagged into this one, and I’ve only replied to messages where I personally or the Hawks have been directly mentioned.

I’m not doing that sh*t again like last season.

I remember an “Ashman”. He wore number 14 for Carlton, and a helmet.

I’m guessing you chose the name because of your 14 IQ and the helmet you’ve been asked to wear.
In reply to this original point

I have to ask to did you pick that npc username because you’re a simpleton or just boring as bat shit?

You know there’s username changes on this site yeah?

Last edited:
In reply to this original point

I have to ask to did you pick that npc username because you’re a simpleton or just boring as bat sh*t?

You know there’s username changes on this sight yeah?
Be careful Ashman OG .....you are "trying" to banter with TheCoach16 ....widely recognized across the League as the best banterer in the league .......he has reduced many to tears of despair

So tread carefully .....we offer this warning for your self protection

Be careful Ashman OG .....you are "trying" to banter with TheCoach16 ....widely recognized across the League as the best banterer in the league .......he has reduced many to tears of despair

Haha that is genuinely the funniest thing you have ever posted.

Yeah the strange carlton reference to do with my username was a cracker !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad that TheCoach16 had arrived. I was getting a bit worried that certain senior Bomber players were committing a "B word". Surely they wouldn't do such a thing after all that fuss last season? :)

How are you TheCoach16? T2B_ tells me you're a big deal on the Carlton board.

I'm glad that TheCoach16 had arrived. I was getting a bit worried that certain senior Bomber players were committed a "B word". Surely they wouldn't do such a thing after all that fuss last season? :)

How are you TheCoach16? T2B_ tells me you're a big deal on the Carlton board.
We had a Club last season that claimed we hadn't turned up ......we did remind them of that stupid comment later in the week ......just try and keep up

I'll be gone for a while, a big big story to drop today

We had a Club last season that claimed we hadn't turned up ......we did remind them of that stupid comment later in the week ......just try and keep up

I'll be gone for a while, a big big story to drop today
Looking forward to another Bombers media thread.

Looking forward to another Bombers media thread.
No, Just my "Under The Spotlight" Series addressing the false accusations by SarahSmiles ......he thought it could be swept under the carpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back