Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You would be in heaven here. KFC all you can eat buffet! Located at Minami Machida Grandberry Park in the Machida neighbourhood of Tokyo, the KFC Restaurant will allow fans of the Colonel’s secret recipe the primo opportunity to eat as much chicken as their soon-to-be-diseased-hearts’ desire, along with the ability to enhance the experience with an all-you-can-drink alcohol option

Oh my lord. How the **** do I get over to Tokyo

Are you over there for the Olympics Ding?
I lived in Osaka for a number of years and they have some amazing all you can eat restaurants. I love kushi katsu (which is all kinds of meats, seafood or veggies on skewers). Others include all you can eat cake restaurants and korean bbq with all you can drink beer.

I lived in Osaka for a number of years and they have some amazing all you can eat restaurants. I love kushi katsu (which is all kinds of meats, seafood or veggies on skewers). Others include all you can eat cake restaurants and korean bbq with all you can drink beer.
You got my attention when you said all you can drink beer. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A night out in Frankston would make us very thankful for our own towns and homes :$
Remember all the street talks Sammy Newman done down there for the Footy show, you wouldn't go there unless you had a machine gun.(or a cannon like us)

jackster83 - will your highly prized wooden spoon be ripped from your grasp at the death, or can you hang onto it?

It's only fitting that we win the spoon on Drazah's birthday, especially with Port on top of the ladder.

Remember all the street talks Sammy Newman done down there for the Footy show, you wouldn't go there unless you had a machine gun.(or a cannon like us)
There and Adelaide. O hai philreich Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back