Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Phil just copies jokes he sees on facebook, or hears around the school yard. And that's great, but every single time someone posts a joke you get the same sh*t from you morons... Hey Phil! This guy is stealing your schtick. Now f**k off back in your non premiership medallion box.
1612177655408.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil just copies jokes he sees on facebook, or hears around the school yard. And that's great, but every single time someone posts a joke you get the same sh*t from you morons... Hey Phil! This guy is stealing your schtick. Now f**k off back in your non premiership medallion box.
Lel!

You were right Nunez, this guy is funny.

Here's another oldie - what's the difference between grumbleguts and a jumbo jet? The jet eventually stops whining :).

In this thread

What do you call a dog with no legs?

Nothing - they wont come to you anyway

My car and I share something in common

Piston broke

I used to exercise my dog by throwing a stick for it to chase - when it gets tired I throw a boomerang so it only has to run half way

And Screech is dead

Where did everyone go? Was it something I said?
I think old grumpy guts realised he should be playing with the other old farts at the Roy’s and now we have no one to banter with

I think old grumpy guts realised he should be playing with the other old farts at the Roy’s and now we have no one to banter with
Has brahj dropped in yet? Or is he still hibernating?

good night kiddies

I have the night shift looking after the bub
I hope it went well.

Always a pleasure having an all-nighter with a crying bub and then working all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back