Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So your shooting is comparable to my golf?
giphy.gif

Hm, that depends. Greater turn rate/tighter radius vs greater climb potential/overall performance. You’d want to stay as high as possible in a Spitfire v the 109, and attempt to keep the fight in the horizontal plane.
Super Hornet has a terrible ability to put knots on the jet (compared to other 4-5th Gen fighters), but much higher controlability and nose authority at slow speed, which is a huge advantage.
Always pros and cons to different fighter designs when it comes to the visual arena. Though it’s unlikely modern warfare would get to that stage very often, if it were to occur.

if my memory serves me well th 109K had both speed, climb and turning circle, but the spitfire mark 9 had the tipped wings and an extra prop blade. Both were majestic aircraft. But enough of all the niceties! You suck!!!!

Arna Bombers!

@Chief
1) @Bonz
3) @A Swallow
4) @Maylandsman
5) @Blaze Storm
7) @Pie 4 Life
8) @serial_thrilla
9) @gym4life
10) @Mooresome
11) @Stoods
13) @BringBackTheAnchor
14) @Matt_352
15) @Strigoi
16) @PMBangers
17) @eth-dog
22) @Dr Mantis Taboggan
23) @VandoHawk
26) @Cold Sober
31) @MC Bad Genius
33) @Bradesmaen
35) @Ashman OG
42) @HawkAussie
45) @T2B_
69) @Ljp86
74) @fumbler
90) @AceAndy
888) @Knifey Spoony
Where are you bunch of gronks.
AABFED30-478E-47DB-9F4C-A8DDEBBBD282.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if my memory serves me well th 109K had both speed, climb and turning circle, but the spitfire mark 9 had the tipped wings and an extra prop blade. Both were majestic aircraft. But enough of all the niceties! You suck!!!!

Arna Bombers!

Fair call, go to hell.

Yeah sorry ive been between work and spending quality time with the missus, since we, you know, don't hate each other yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back