Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the weeks dragons. Nice close game. Lost by 3 points and I kicked 3 points so I guess it was my fault. Sorry for being awesome and destroying your team. Couldn’t be helped.
Thanks for posting FootyGuy13
Come to the after party for a few drinks and Antonio BlueVein will fix you up with that bit of coin we promised you.
Dragons, you’re all welcome to come for a drink too. BLUEALLTHRU is in jail again so the bars unattended. That means no rules and no money needed. Let’s get into it.
7BCEB7E7-586B-494A-80DF-01AE4CB1B00D.gif

Also,
philreich FootyGuy13 Wosh NaturalDisaster and any other campaigner that might know. What the hell does that matchup thing at the end of a game that says sh*t like, 42m. 40 to 82 even fu**in mean?

Nobody knows mate. But if you have the better of your opponent with that metric be sure to let them know.

Also,
philreich FootyGuy13 Wosh NaturalDisaster and any other campaigner that might know. What the hell does that matchup thing at the end of a game that says sh*t like, 42m. 40 to 82 even fu**in mean?
Your matchup went from the 40th minute to the 82nd minute. Total 42 mins. It seems to only count on-field interactions (ie. not when you're scratching your arse whilst the ball is down the other end), so your first one in that scenario must have been in the 42nd minute.

It is how long they matched up against eachother.
3FCAEB5C-16B6-4F8A-8F05-69CDD4407A48.gif
This is a brief summary of my understanding:

I hope I've been of some assistance.
77FC0A5B-381C-445E-93BE-46B97BCD37B4.gif
Your matchup went from the 40th minute to the 82nd minute. Total 42 mins. It seems to only count on-field interactions (ie. not when you're scratching your arse whilst the ball is down the other end), so your first one in that scenario must have been in the 42nd minute.
9F6F1261-36C4-4230-B5BD-8051D435C64C.gif

Pity about the result from our perspective but what a game that was. Well done Bombers, just too clutch in the end.

Good posting FootyGuy13, a nail biter there and you livened it up very well.

Better luck next week, fellow Dragons. And until next time Bombers, thanks for the week and sorry I couldn't be more involved in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back