Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve had your turn you entitled flogs

Our turn is not over yet. Our rookies are yet to taste the ultimate success and they're driving our high standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all weeks where I am stuck working from home its the week we take on the Swampies.

Can we get the Song Contest going, some scrabble maybe?

I would take a live stream of someone picking their toenails at the moment.
What about another match thread with the Furies - I know you enjoyed the last one.....

Our turn is not over yet. Our rookies are yet to taste the ultimate success and they're driving our high standards.
What's your favourite moment from the S27 GF? Mine would have to be sataris' winner in the dying seconds. I wonder what Test Tickle's most memorable moment is.

What's your favourite moment from the S27 GF? Mine would have to be sataris' winner in the dying seconds. I wonder what Test Tickle's most memorable moment is.
Before my time so I don't give a rat's arse.

Besides, you have enough arses as it is.

Before my time so I don't give a rat's arse.

Besides, you have enough arses as it is.
Nah we rarely post about our achievements - just like Tony Lynn 15 hardly ever talks about his super human efforts in the S24 GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back