Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of the guy who rings his lawyer - the conversation goes like this:

Client: How much would it cost me to ask you 3 questions?
Lawyer: $500.
Client: What - that's a bit steep, isn't it?
Lawyer: Sure is: what's your 3rd question?
[hangup]
"Wow that phone sex line is really expensive."

At 5:43 I love how the guy does an extra roll on the ground in order to try and sell it more, as if it wasn't obvious enough the first time. (Obvious that he definitely got tripped but I guess you gotta milk it more.)

Also, 1:20, that was worse acting than Fabio Grosso against Australia in the 2006 World Cup.

Cannot wait for Qatar 2022. Or June, soccer is back for the Socceroos in June.
5:43, that’s Anderson — he played for Manchester United.

Yes, he did that extra roll. The referee didn’t buy it, though. The red card was for a second yellow. Smart enough, Anderson soon stopped his act and asked for the ball. His goal gives me goosebumps every time.

1:20, there was a push in the back, but not enough to move a hanging shirt.

The dive was ridiculously bad. Still, the ref awarded it.

CONEY ISLAND SONG CONTEST ROUND 9

welcome back to the SC everyone, I’ll keep the intro brief this week

contest is open to all wazzas and Swamprats, theme is ‘Religious terms’, can be any religion not just Christianity.

Send through your nominations via PM, nominations close at roughly the same time tomorrow night

churs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ME: PM your nomination you fool.

You’re not admin any more Antony, you don’t get to disregard the rules so blatantly any more.

ALSO ME: Hey dav, this is my Billie vote.

ME: PM your nomination you fool.

You’re not admin any more Antony, you don’t get to disregard the rules so blatantly any more.

ALSO ME: Hey dav, this is my Billie vote.
Your vote will go on my sig.
Billie is good, yeah?

GremioPower got a War-Rat stat for you

in the last 9 outings between the two sides, I’ve masturbated to alleviate boredom 6 times

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back