Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

GremioPower got a War-Rat stat for you

in the last 9 outings between the two sides, I’ve masturbated to alleviate boredom 6 times
It means nothing without the numbers on other weeks.

The only thing informative in your post is that you don't find a sex partner often. Are you married?

Only one more day to feign interest in work before the long weekend.

sygqul4oxt5z.jpg

Only one more day to feign interest in work before the long weekend.

sygqul4oxt5z.jpg
I'm a 1 man section tomorrow - I don't even need to feign interest in being there. My supervisor doesn't need to know about my 3 hour lunch break and 15 coffee breaks: please don't tell him.......

Ah, April Fools Day - I'm reminded of the time many years ago when I went to work really early on April 1, and with nobody to witness my crime, I removed all the sugar from the sugar container and replaced it with Salvital: you know, that fizzy stuff for upset stomachs. I then sat quietly at my desk, and waited for the you know what to hit the fan.

Sure enough, around 8am, someone went to the kitchen to make their coffee, and when they added the water to the coffee and "sugar", there was an instant volcano in their cup. I would have loved a dollar for every audible obscenity uttered in that kitchen that morning.......

Ah, April Fools Day - I'm reminded of the time many years ago when I went to work really early on April 1, and with nobody to witness my crime, I removed all the sugar from the sugar container and replaced it with Salvital: you know, that fizzy stuff for upset stomachs. I then sat quietly at my desk, and waited for the you know what to hit the fan.

Sure enough, around 8am, someone went to the kitchen to make their coffee, and when they added the water to the coffee and "sugar", there was an instant volcano in their cup. I would have loved a dollar for every audible obscenity uttered in that kitchen that morning.......

That sounds like the most effort you've ever put in at work.

It means nothing without the numbers on other weeks.

The only thing informative in your post is that you don't find a sex partner often. Are you married?
He has to be is he is using Mrs Palmer that many times.😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sort of bantz gets you nominated for HoF, keep it up.
I need to keep an eye on the nominations. Do not want anyone taking my mantle as the worst member of the HOF 😎

Inactivity can be good. Just see the AFL.

It couldn’t be more busy, but they have Sadim’s Touch syndrome. Everything they put their hands on turn into sh*t, and they want to have their hands everywhere. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned from this...
This is a no foopy chat, can’t you read dog?

Ladies and Gentlemen, due to Friday being a religious day, the Warriors brains trust have decided that instead of being sacrilegious, we have moved Buscemi Friday's to Thursday this week. "But Steve, what if the Swamprats don't like that idea?"

e3e7215a9b9ace5ad0256e2b186cc377.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen, due to Friday being a religious day, the Warriors brains trust have decided that instead of being sacrilegious, we have moved Buscemi Friday's to Thursday this week. "But Steve, what if the Swamprats don't like that idea?"

e3e7215a9b9ace5ad0256e2b186cc377.gif
Seconded.

I went upstairs and asked the Main Man (not you Chief) if He was OK with this proposal. This is what He had to say:

buscemi 74.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back