Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose you are right.

Never thought of it like that.

I just think it's f**king cruel for parents to name their children after verbs.

Neil! Stand UP. NEILL!!! STAND... UPPP!! Neil's going insane wonder what the hell to do.

I mean...

Russell, stop walking through the leaves...
Bob... swim!

I know the feeling.

However, ive never seen Star Wars so its probably for the best.

Ill give Cadsky a pass this time
This is the biggest insult I have ever copped in my SFA career

I just think it's f**king cruel for parents to name their children after verbs.

Neil! Stand UP. NEILL!!! STAND... UPPP!! Neil's going insane wonder what the hell to do.

I mean...

Russell, stop walking through the leaves...
Bob... swim!
You always bring the laughs philreich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the feeling.

However, ive never seen Star Wars so its probably for the best.

Ill give Cadsky a pass this time

don't bother watching star wars or any of the other films in the series..........embarrassing crap

GreyCrow has been good but Supermoose has been better.

Greycrow​
Muddiemoose​
92 (5th)​
Hitouts​
93 (4th)​
95 (4th)​
Kicks​
111 (1st)​
7 (190th)​
Marks​
3 (229th)​
73 (26th)​
Handballs​
84 (9th)​
20 (32nd)​
Tackles​
25 (27th)​
5 (93rd)​
Frees For​
11 (34th)​
3 (199th)​
Frees Against​
5 (128th)​
7.1 (75th)​
Goals / Behinds​
11.7 (26th)​
168 (12th)​
Disposals​
195 (1st)​
663 (4th)​
DT​
772 (1st)​
719 (16th)​
Exie​
841 (1st)​
This says "hang around their feet for enough crumbs from dropped marks to coat a family pack of chicken schnitzels".

Later Red Dwarf is such a hard watch, moreso because it's hard to see not only a heavily aged android but also a heavily aged hologram. Also Craig Charles and his addiction to crack.

Later Red Dwarf is such a hard watch, moreso because it's hard to see not only a heavily aged android but also a heavily aged hologram. Also Craig Charles and his addiction to crack.
Haven't seen it for years but was addicted to the early series. Some brilliant concepts they came up with in that show.

Was brilliant humour in its day ...

Haven't seen it for years but was addicted to the early series. Some brilliant concepts they came up with in that show.

The early seasons are flawless.

So what I learned from Sunday's game is that the best quancers always win. We been practicing all over the palace grounds.

So what I learned from Sunday's game is that the best quancers always win. We been practicing all over the palace grounds.

Its really bad I watched that all isnt it .... my 12 yo boy just shook his head at me ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back