Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm - not sure what’s going on there…

can mods take away stuff like that, i legit posted videos in a pm and the supercoach board in the last hour and they're still up

can mods take away stuff like that, i legit posted videos in a pm and the supercoach board in the last hour and they're still up
Mods can delete posts but can’t make YouTube vids not work properly.

Then before you blink it’s half past 7 at night and you’re another 15 beers deep, Its all a trap, there’s no doubt about it....
IT'S A PLOT BY THE ABC TO STEAL YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!

Better to sell it off to the benevolent dictatorship of the Murdoch empire because Andrew Bolt, Alan Jones, Peta Credlin, Paul Murray and Chris Kenny are much more knowledgeable and always have our best interests at heart.

Or so they say...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OHHHHH, i figured it out. I can't directly link vids from my watch later, because thats obviously private. fu** im dumb
You had a cute cat video on watch later?

Wholesome 🤗

who's tfw being a smug w***er?

Yes. Always.

This is the video of you that’s been circulating around of that morning, seriously though, Rage at early hours in the morning was quite incredible after a couple beers.

Not going to lie. I want that jumper.

Oh, I forgot I could do that.

You only forgot because he becomes so naturally.

What's the protocol on domestics in match threads?

I'm not sure, pretty sure pantskyle has been down that path - maybe he can tell us.

Probably still better than TikTok music tbh.

Tik Tok is a cesspool. There, I said it.

dog

fu** cats

I've still gotta to see that documentary, but I don't think this will end well for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back