Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TOP 10 THURSDAY -

1.First single or album you bought - Smash by The Offspring, still an awesome album. My mum saw the explicit lyrics sticker and asked what swearing was in it and I said they definitely don't call anyone a stupid dumb shit god damn mother ****er. Nope just a few Damn's and hecks
2. First kiss - On a school camp around the campfire after most people had wandered off, sometime after this she realised she was a lesbian
3. First law you ever broke - Shoplifting most likely
4. First beer - VB, still hate VB don't think I have willingly had one since then
5. First celebrity crush - Buffy the Vampire slayer
6. First purchase that made you feel like an adult - Probably a car
7. First nickname - This may shock people but it was Sterge
8. First time your mind was blown - The first time my d.....actually never mind
9. First footy idol - Richo obviously
10. First post on Bigfooty - Either the search doesn't go back that far or I can't be bothered looking that far back

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog is cross eyed."

"Well", says the vet, "Let's have a look at him." He picks the dog up, and checks his eyes and teeth. Finally he says, "I'm going to have to put him down."

The dog owner says, "Why - because he's cross eyed?"

The vet replies, "No, because he's really, really heavy."

TOP 10 THURSDAY -

1.First single or album you bought - Smash by The Offspring, still an awesome album. My mum saw the explicit lyrics sticker and asked what swearing was in it and I said they definitely don't call anyone a stupid dumb s**t god damn mother ducker. Nope just a few Damn's and hecks
2. First kiss - On a school camp around the campfire after most people had wandered off, sometime after this she realised she was a lesbian
3. First law you ever broke - Shoplifting most likely
4. First beer - VB, still hate VB don't think I have willingly had one since then
5. First celebrity crush - Buffy the Vampire slayer
6. First purchase that made you feel like an adult - Probably a car
7. First nickname - This may shock people but it was Sterge
8. First time your mind was blown - The first time my d.....actually never mind
9. First footy idol - Richo obviously
10. First post on Bigfooty - Either the search doesn't go back that far or I can't be bothered looking that far back
Found it for you using advanced search and date.. easy

The last thing Richmond needs is to appoint someone like wayne campbell who played his whole career in losing Richmond sides and the current assistants are as much to blame as wallace and the players for the mess we are in at the moment. We need to appoint not a big name player but someone who has done his apprenticeship as an assistant and has had success(ie premierships) as a player someone who can whip the team into shape and not deal with the same bullshit we as fans have put up with for years...

Found it for you using advanced search and date.. easy

Thank you,

Also 2009 that is a strong first post and weirdly prophetic.

Need to appoint a not big name player who has done an apprenticeship as a coach and won flags as a player.

Dimma fits that to a t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game of the season is Sunday 4 pm :)

But I’m always here for zackah melts on a Friday night 🍸
Going out for dinner and drinks so may be melting late

...or finding time to enter the fred and tag you relentlessly on my phone if we're winning :)

1. First single or album you bought

Single - Heaven (must be there) - Eurogliders. Still one of my favourite songs.

2. First kiss

At a school camp when I was in grade 10.

3. First law you ever broke

My brother and I stole lollies from Jewel (a defunct supermarket chain) when I was about 8. My mum caught us eating them in the back of the car and took us back to Jewel and made us apologise.

4. First beer

Can't really remember. The first drink I remember having is a West Coast cooler.

5. First celebrity crush
Don't really remember.

6. First purchase that made you feel like an adult
My first car, a Ford Cortina, when I was 18.

7. First nickname
The Dark Menace (a play on my name)

8. First time your mind was blown
Probably my older sister telling me how babies are made.

9. First footy idol
Billy Duckworth

10. First post on Bigfooty

A prediction thread for the 2002 Brownlow

Blake Caracella or Adem Yze

Going out for dinner and drinks so may be melting late

...or finding time to enter the fred and tag you relentlessly on my phone if we're winning :)
Joey goes alright, we'll have find a way to stop him if we’re gonna win.

Joey goes alright, we'll have find a way to stop him if we’re gonna win.
68491965ebdde40fc04f888487e6a61f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back