Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A big battery in Mannum?
There is a solar farm behind my property and that is supposedly doubling or tripling in size soon. Going to have to get a battery soon as the solar feed in tariff isn’t worth squat anymore

Not many hits for it online, unfortunately. Here's one:

Legend, thanks :) por_please_ya posted a Vimeo link to it further up as well if you’re keen to see it in HD

There is a solar farm behind my property and that is supposedly doubling or tripling in size soon. Going to have to get a battery soon as the solar feed in tariff isn’t worth squat anymore
I could probably find out what that project is hm... I often have to make maps regarding renewable projects, showing any intersecting mineral or petroleum interests in the area. It's insane how many projects are in development right now.

Well people have fruit trees! They aren't native.... technically prickly pear is a fruit tree, you can eat the fruit.
Argue Wife Swap GIF by Paramount Network

I could probably find out what that project is hm... I often have to make maps regarding renewable projects, showing any intersecting mineral or petroleum interests in the area. It's insane how many projects are in development right now.
Pretty sure my wife saw it a while ago in the council agenda. There is supposedly a natural seam of arsenic running through our town I’d love to know the location of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha same!! Nothing gets me more excited to sit down and watch a Gold Coast vs North Melbourne game than if I’ve got fantasy players involved!

Do I need to remind you how the swans went against the Gold Coast recently? 🤔

Do I need to remind you how the swans went against the Gold Coast recently? 🤔
Hence why I hate watching them!!!

Seriously though… you can’t have enjoyed sitting down to watch a Gold Coast game prior to this season? You just can’t. It’s not possible.

Pretty sure my wife saw it a while ago in the council agenda. There is supposedly a natural seam of arsenic running through our town I’d love to know the location of it.
You could start your own Private Mine, and become a tycoon. Oh wait, you already are.... ;)

Seriously though… you can’t have enjoyed sitting down to watch a Gold Coast game prior to this season? You just can’t. It’s not possible.

Haha. As someone who works in the industry and knows some of the players, it’s fairly easy to sit down (even with my own team) and watch them even if they aren’t playing good footy.

The big losses or the QClash losses are tougher though. Maybe you’re right about 2011-2014 haha

I remember there once was a time where Adelaide was the only team that hadn't conceded a game to Gold Coast... Good times :p

You could start your own Private Mine, and become a tycoon. Oh wait, you already are.... ;)
Is there a market for arsenic? I could start poisoning all these people spreading unfounded ruours about me

Legend, thanks :) por_please_ya posted a Vimeo link to it further up as well if you’re keen to see it in HD

Yeah, I should have read further in the thread, duh. o_O

Vimeo is handy, I was searching more in the torrents and came up with nothin'.

I remember there once was a time where Adelaide was the only team that hadn't conceded a game to Gold Coast... Good times :p
Must have been huge for bragging rights in the city of churches when Port became the first team to drop one to them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back