Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that's frustrating. The joys of puppy training hey

Supposedly it's something to do with the mentality that when she's on a lead she doesn't want to pee because she won't be able to move away from it, whereas inside she can pee wherever. Frustrating habit to break.

She's also taken to sleeping in our bed under the covers, like at our feet. Then when she overheats she crawls up and sleeps on my wife's head at the top of her pillow haha.

We tried putting her back in her crate but she hates it now. Thought after a month or so with her behaving so well we'd let her out and let her sleep outside our room but it's not worked out so well.

Supposedly it's something to do with the mentality that when she's on a lead she doesn't want to pee because she won't be able to move away from it, whereas inside she can pee wherever. Frustrating habit to break.

She's also taken to sleeping in our bed under the covers, like at our feet. Then when she overheats she crawls up and sleeps on my wife's head at the top of her pillow haha.

We tried putting her back in her crate but she hates it now. Thought after a month or so with her behaving so well we'd let her out and let her sleep outside our room but it's not worked out so well.

Haha .. smart pup has you two twisted round her paw.

I had a cat that was allowed to sleep on the covers at the bottom of the bed. When I got lucky he would invariably sneak under the covers on the woman's side of the bed.

Haha .. smart pup has you two twisted round her paw.

I had a cat that was allowed to sleep on the covers at the bottom of the bed. When I got lucky he would invariably sneak under the covers on the woman's side of the bed.

Every time we try to kick her off she kicks up such a stink, and get paranoid about complaints in an apartment so we inevitably cave. It's shit though, need to get her back under control.

Every time we try to kick her off she kicks up such a stink, and get paranoid about complaints in an apartment so we inevitably cave. It's shit though, need to get her back under control.

ha... just be consistent I guess.

THE WEST COAST WONDERS ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NaturalDisaster that this match will be the official

MODERATOR APPRECIATION MATCH

please share some kind words towards the work the moderators do keeping the SFA forum running

Working From Home Moderator GIF by autentity

THE WEST COAST WONDERS ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NaturalDisaster that this match will be the official

MODERATOR APPRECIATION MATCH

please share some kind words towards the work the moderators do keeping the SFA forum running
I like what you did with your hair today NaturalDisaster!

On a serious note though, when people give up their own time for something like this, it’s pretty important to say thank you! So thanks mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like what you did with your hair today NaturalDisaster!

On a serious note though, when people give up their own time for something like this, it’s pretty important to say thank you! So thanks mate!
Thank you Bovo for the kind words, glad to see you are back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back