Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite and Wonders are at entirely opposite spectrums mate. I admire your bravado but in this case it's misplaced.
Foundation club, equal most premierships. Sounds pretty elite to me…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure?
5B) Eligibility

Players are subject to eligibility rules as per rule 3. If a player becomes ineligible after the team sheet submission deadline (rule 4) they will be allowed to play the match they are named in and will be considered ineligible for any subsequent matches after that. Players that receive BigFooty site bans (red cards) should not be named in team sheets where possible. Players who receive 'Day Off' bans or Infractions which accumulate points, will only be considered ineligible for one match should it be a direct result of breaching rule SEC[1] or 2A on the SFA Board and should not be named in team sheets where possible. All other day off bans will be not render players ineligible. "Gifted" bans, whether permanent or not will also not render players ineligible for selection.

Unless TheCoach16 has been suspended since you posted your team sheet, I’d say that it was possible for you NOT to name him this week.

5B) Eligibility

Players are subject to eligibility rules as per rule 3. If a player becomes ineligible after the team sheet submission deadline (rule 4) they will be allowed to play the match they are named in and will be considered ineligible for any subsequent matches after that. Players that receive BigFooty site bans (red cards) should not be named in team sheets where possible. Players who receive 'Day Off' bans or Infractions which accumulate points, will only be considered ineligible for one match should it be a direct result of breaching rule SEC[1] or 2A on the SFA Board and should not be named in team sheets where possible. All other day off bans will be not render players ineligible. "Gifted" bans, whether permanent or not will also not render players ineligible for selection.

Unless TheCoach16 has been suspended since you posted your team sheet, I’d say that it was possible for you NOT to name him this week.
Mate nick off, when we played your mob you didn't want to engage so do us a favour and don't start now.

Mate nick off, when we played your mob you didn't want to engage so do us a favour and don't start now.

I posted against the Bombers 290 times mate. Not sure how much more “engagement” you expected from me before it becomes a straight up spam fest.

I am just trying to help your captain out by pointing out a team sheet error directly to him rather than mentioning it to my Committee rep straight up.

I don’t want to see the Bombers punished any further for their inability to correctly field a team.

I posted against the Bombers 290 times mate. Not sure how much more “engagement” you expected from me before it becomes a straight up spam fest.

I am just trying to help your captain out by pointing out a team sheet error directly to him rather than mentioning it to my Committee rep straight up.

I don’t want to see the Bombers punished any further for their inability to correctly field a team.

Hello Senor

Could I politely ask you to stay in your own lane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back