Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Why am I voting for a shitty Pop band?*

Oh and evening Warriors, how are we all this week? Everyone excited for this race to the bottom?

*From this century anyway...
Hey didn’t I recruit you?

On the weekend former skipper TheInjuryFactory (76 DT) and fellow veteran pantskyle (73 DT) did their best to keep their team in it, whilst FurTheWin (5 goals) was the only player from either team to kick more than 3 goals.

My face when I kicked 7 but missed the mentions.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

My face when I kicked 7 but missed the mentions.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco
Haha I think I was referring to the Warriors’ game in that quote

But I still overlooked you in favour of your 100+ DT teammates when I spoke about the Royals’ , Mobbs/Brownlow style so you have a point ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I think I was referring to the Warriors’ game in that quote

But I still overlooked you in favour of your 100+ DT teammates when I spoke about the Royals’ , Mobbs/Brownlow style so you have a point ;)

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Even little Kyle’s 73 Dreamteam points got a mention.

I knew I bumped #scandal at the right time.

Did my posting of a famous red head remind you of a less famous ranga that reminded you of strawberry blonde pantskyle?

An old team that doesn't exist anymore. The Hawks.
Shame, I liked them in a different reality.

Anyhow playing the Royles is like finding a fiver in an old coat, a moment of excitement then a let down, realising its not worth much.

Shame, I liked them in a different reality.

Anyhow playing the Royles is like finding a fiver in an old coat, a moment of excitement then a let down, realising its not worth much.

Nah, we're all equally old and have a similar sense of humour and even though this won't go nuts, and you know damn well we'll win the sim, it's more like finding half a pack of cigarettes two days before pay day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back