Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Preferential treatment from the admin.

Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime
Well if we don't win now we know why.
Wish we had an admin that was sympathetic to the Coney Island cause beyond being able to use a rubber stamp.

Wish we had an admin that was sympathetic to the Coney Island cause beyond being able to use a rubber stamp.

Want me to be the admin?

Out of interest, which Royals are the Royals channeling?

Prince Andrew, the Romanovs, the Spanish Charles II?

Out of interest, which Royals are the Royals channeling?

Prince Andrew, the Romanovs, the Spanish Charles II?
e45f0785cb26eaf1a8e8b2c560770db4

And hello yet again Royals. If this match is anything like our top of the table clash just a few rounds ago, we're in for an absolute ripper!

And Membling, don't think I've forgotten your career-best performance against me either - I'm coming for you! (First final for us both, yay!)

I am ready to have some mashed potatoes...

Equally, a nice scotch would do 😉

Woah.

It is meant to be "controlled aggression" not a full on coup.
Believe it or not, that's Pants being controlled. You'd be horrified when they're overdue for routine maintenance!
I swear there is a very inappropriate joke somewhere in there 🤔
That was Bob this morning after pulling an all-nighter celebrating the minor premiership. Doesn't pull up as well as he used to.

Believe it or not, that's Pants being controlled. You'd be horrified when they're overdue for routine maintenance!

That was Bob this morning after pulling an all-nighter celebrating the minor premiership. Doesn't pull up as well as he used to.
The secret is to not sober up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I'll jump on the wazzas bank wagon next season, but I have a maiden premiership to win first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back