Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still worried they can win or do you think the pitch will be too tough ?
As much as I dislike India, they never give up. I won't be feeling comfortable until the lead stretches to 420+.

Foopy today, bonfire night, roasts in the weber, beers with mates, Qooty tomorrow, could it get any better?
How good was it!!!
Could do with a sit around your bonnie right about now though - need to thaw out from the G. Tad on the chilly side 🥶
Looking forward to catching up on some of these tunes during the cricket if the commetary is as riveting as it has been to date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was it!!!
Could do with a sit around your bonnie right about now though - need to thaw out from the G. Tad on the chilly side 🥶
Looking forward to catching up on some of these tunes during the cricket if the commetary is as riveting as it has been to date.
Haydos and Langer are shockingly ****ed as commentators.

I doubt that. You were just waiting for someone else to bring it up so you could FIGJAM.
Did you just pot your teammate?

Reminds me of how Tony Lynn 15 described the Sweet FA to me when I first started.

Just a bunch of blokes strutting around like peacocks trying to get the upper hand.

Did you just pot your teammate?

Reminds me of how Tony Lynn 15 described the Sweet FA to me when I first started.

Just a bunch of blokes strutting around like peacocks trying to get the upper hand.
Tony would know. Biggest peacock in the pen.

2B19B68A-35C1-4C11-A2AC-C443B61F54CC.gif

After a day of bikes and chicks …

B5EB9E88-BFC3-4F7E-AE55-8F887B620BD3.jpeg

… and chicks on bikes …

D05146F4-E852-418A-BEA6-0D6AFDA1AFE0.jpeg

Dinsdale and norway blue wanna get straight down to business ….

04EA8819-266F-4D61-B8C8-DFEFA7BCDFDF.jpeg

… but when it’s the night before a do-or-die semi-final …

6F6ACE97-34EB-4ADC-9FD2-681ACD2ECE90.gif

… there’s other things to consider.

4AF7FEF2-BA17-43DB-85F3-15F31457C500.gif

#nightshift

Last edited:
Back