Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO oh no, this is going to be one of those things that forever ruins a beloved song. 🤣
Much like Weird Al - every time I hear the actual version of a song he's sent-up, I hear his bloody version!

edit: this was in response to the AH-HA one.
Weird Al is a treasure, I will not have this slander.

I have checked through the SFA archive and can safely say this game will be the BIGGEST King's Birthday Weekend
First Semi Final in the
ENTIRE history of the SFA. Anyone pulling on the qoots tomorrow will be able to tell their
grandchildren they played in this game. Trouble is the grand kids won't give a flying *.

All hail our King ! Hurrah ! I can also announce our Monarch will be in attendance tomorrow and in fact will be doing
the coin toss due to his illustrious history as a tosser of the highest order.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I have checked through the SFA archive and can safely say this game will be the BIGGEST King's Birthday Weekend
First Semi Final in the ENTIRE history of the SFA. Anyone pulling on the qoots tomorrow will be able to tell their
grandchildren they played in this game. Trouble is the grand kids won't give a flying *.
It looks good on the resume. I played in the wing nuts birthday weekend celebration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like you're stuck with me tomorrow. Who will progress to a preliminary final against the Wonders, and who will be having their Mad Monday? Please join me from 4.30pm AEST tomorrow, to find out.
Great news. You know which side your bread is buttered on philreich, don't you mate ?

92b2a688-2efa-4623-90ac-839254e27d6f_text.gif

Jabba73 says he'll "fix you up" after the game as usual.

Looks like you're stuck with me tomorrow. Who will progress to a preliminary final against the Wonders, and who will be having their Mad Monday? Please join me from 4.30pm AEST tomorrow, to find out.
7j66m2X.jpg

First Semi Final in the
ENTIRE history of the SFA. Anyone pulling on the qoots tomorrow will be able to tell their

All hail our King ! Hurrah ! I can also announce our Monarch will be in attendance tomorrow and in fact will be doing
the coin toss due to his illustrious history as a tosser of the highest order.

maxresdefault.jpg

We will document the Bombers monumental flop.

08f5edac1c6f86e73aa7411ce0a4ba73.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Back