Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Best wishes to my fellow Bombers.
I have family visiting from overseas and will be unable to participate in the game.
High tea at the Langham is the excuse.
I hate tea too.
You will participate whether you are logged in or not, this is the beauty of the SFA!
Have a great day with your family.

Happy Jurassic Park GIF
Missing your cape mate.

IMG_1704.JPG

So yesterday whilst breaking up a pallet I was being a knob for my kids' entertainment and nearly took my eye out with a stray piece of timber.

How embarrassing for the Bombres that they're about to be cut up by a HBF rocking the pirate look.

So yesterday whilst breaking up a pallet I was being a knob for my kids' entertainment and nearly took my eye out with a stray piece of timber.

How embarrassing for the Bombres that they're about to be cut up by a HBF rocking the pirate look.
main-qimg-2e13b6e9fad602e410274e530f4ee037

I would've thrown that pallet on pile for injuring you.

20230610_140612.jpg

20230610_170640.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back