Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good afternoon Bombers and Worriers and happy game day to all. May the best team prevail today.

My take on this game is that this lot: HB: Snuffaluphagus (?) / Freofalcon / SBYM should be afraid, very afraid.

Whoever the poor bastard is who draws the short straw and is ordered to play on me, I do pity you.

At first things will appear normal, you'll keep an eye out for me as I go about my business.

But before too long you will begin to feel a dull ache in your stomach as you start to feel like I am everywhere.

It's almost like there are three Sun Ra's out there ....... which one do you chase ?

View attachment 1709662

Then that tummy ache will begin to throb as will your head. You start to try to remember what you ate and drank before the game ......

Now, there are FIVE of me running around and you are spinning out ! What to do ? My advice ? Take yourself off.

View attachment 1709663

Anyway .......... all the best and have a great game.
8781FC10-6A21-44A4-B71F-78E502464CB7.gif

Tonga Bob , Dinsdale and TheInjuryFactory can you please take your pet Grand Uncle Horace away he’s scaring all the kids!

Let’s go Baghdadians, This is what we were born to do. History and back to back awaits!

oh hello BAT.

Dont know about me but my mob put the frighteners on your rabble Last week.

Despite everyone tipping otherwise you will be delighted to learn I have tipped the Bombers to win.

There’s your first problem.

If there’s 8 quarters, you’d better pace yourself FG13.

Don’t go out too fast.

FG13 may be the Norf Interchange Steward.

oh hello BAT.

Dont know about me but my mob put the frighteners on your rabble Last week.

Despite everyone tipping otherwise you will be delighted to learn I have tipped the Bombers to win.
We are getting a new bus ready for next season with seven flags on it, you can still dance next to it for a couple of weeks.

old man GIF

We are getting a new bus ready for next season with seven flags on it, you can still dance next to it for a couple of weeks.

old man GIF
Been to Six Flags, must have missed the dancing moron that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be must viewing tonight’s cricket mate, all 3 results can happen.
I'm nervous - if we can't get Kohli out before lunch, it could go right down to the wire. I'm just glad tomorrow is a holiday!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Back