Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think I didn’t notice that little laugh react to Supersuns post tony

You know full well I backed a winner at your very own horse track just last week.

And we both know I’ll be backing another not-at-all predetermined winner at the dogs this week, wont I…

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
That was beginners luck, who in their right mind would pick the Furies to win at anything.

I'm still waiting for the Fixture to be out to work out who we are playing....
I have given up waiting, I plan on just turning up each week and being pointed in the direction of our next opponent. Do we even know who's home game this is?

I have given up waiting, I plan on just turning up each week and being pointed in the direction of our next opponent. Do we even know who's home game this is?

I'm pretty sure this is Barrybran 's home game this week - it's not team based anymore....

I'm still waiting for the Fixture to be out to work out who we are playing....
Could this the first time the fixture has been released AFTER the season has started?
From memory this is unprecedented - it didn’t even happen during Covid-19

You're in a better position to know this than I am. Make some noise.

Did you just assume that I pay attention in the Committee ????

How dare you !!!

That was beginners luck, who in their right mind would pick the Furies to win at anything.
The same people picking me to win this week of course

Anyway, I was backing them to run last :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Wosh so quiet in the match thread this week? She didn’t actually make good on that threat to walk out on us and join Mount Bull-something did she?!

I have an unnerving sense of déjà vu !!!

The same people picking me to win this week of course

Anyway, I was backing them to run last :$
I think most people picking you this week, are picking you for last hoping you will come first. With your odds, if you win, Chip and I will be bankrupt.

Sorry, what was that ?? I wasn’t paying attention !!

You wouldn’t be very good at that TV show on Channel 10. The one with Sam Pang, Ed Kavalle and is a quiz about the events of the week. Does anyone know what’s it called?

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever would have known if she was here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back