Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

If I multiplied all the pixels in that picture by one, I would have

One pixel.

seeing kyle hill GIF by Because Science

I should hope so. My birthday I about 2 minus 26 minutes and I want to celebrate it with the Roys pooing on the Bears at the Woods and sucking the blood of their hoped and dreams of success In SFA 35

#CryLittleDingster

That seems a tad extreme :huh:

Last edited:
I’ll never not take the bait. The league is batshit boring if people don’t take the bait.

BULLSHIT!!!! Taking the bait is for suckers and it is a stain on the competition that people are so regularly fooled. Sit back and think for a second before diving in and making a meal of a post responding to something so plainly fishing to provoke. Makes me sick and about time this league stamped down on people getting riled up over nothing and over disingenuous positions designed for nothing but incendiary prospects. If you were all stoic like me the world would be a better place I drink green tea and silently ponder all that reaches me and this means I am cool, calm and collected at all times. Only idiots make a fuss over minute jibes. Peace and health.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teamsheet Logo.png

SEASON 35 - I DIDN'T FORGET ROUND 1 - VS OPPONENT CHANGES DAILY (BEARS CURRENTLY)

B: BarrelsRU_royboy2
HB: Ed_GeinAristotle PickettJackNah_8
C: 3KZ is FootballRunkAllikat
HF: Elmer_Judd_Mike_Kabanna
F: BeandipMoochzackah

FOLL: DERRINALPHILZevontigs2010

INT: fitzroybowiedogwindyhill

Milestones: Probably, I haven't got that far yet.....

Didn't get to post this the other day, but not sure how the Bears will be able to cope with a forward line of Mooch , birthday boy Elmer_Judd (happy birthday EJ !!), the magnificent Beandip and _Mike_ at the same time.....

And boy they'll need help if zackah gets donuts !!​

BULLSHIT!!!! Taking the bait is for suckers and it is a stain on the competition that people are so regularly fooled. Sit back and think for a second before diving in and making a meal of a post responding to something so plainly fishing to provoke. Makes me sick and about time this league stamped down on people getting riled up over nothing and over disingenuous positions designed for nothing but incendiary prospects. If you were all stoic like me the world would be a better place I drink green tea and silently ponder all that reaches me and this means I am cool, calm and collected at all times. Only idiots make a fuss over minute jibes. Peace and health.

Green tea?

I thought all the chat was about getting on the beers these days. Some match threads feel like I’m sitting in the back corner of Dan Murphy’s on pension day.

not sure how the Bears will be able to cope with a forward line of @Mooch , birthday boy @Elmer_Judd (happy birthday EJ !!), the magnificent @Beandip and @_Mike_ at the same time.....
Well I mean they’ll have an easier time of it now that I’m not in the forward line though right? …RIGHT???

tigs2010 back me up here

Wow one right prediction from you 😳

Imagine your fantasy team was that good 🤔
Go back and read my initial post you twit. You’ve basically just conceded that I was a marvelous full forward and the Bears will have an easier time now that I’m not down there :cool:

Check and mate.

View attachment 1595251

SEASON 35 - I DIDN'T FORGET ROUND 1 - VS OPPONENT CHANGES DAILY (BEARS CURRENTLY)

B: BarrelsRU_royboy2
HB: Ed_GeinAristotle PickettJackNah_8
C: 3KZ is FootballRunkAllikat
HF: Elmer_Judd_Mike_Kabanna
F: BeandipMoochzackah

FOLL: DERRINALPHILZevontigs2010

INT: fitzroybowiedogwindyhill

Milestones: Probably, I haven't got that far yet.....

Didn't get to post this the other day, but not sure how the Bears will be able to cope with a forward line of Mooch , birthday boy Elmer_Judd (happy birthday EJ !!), the magnificent Beandip and _Mike_ at the same time.....

And boy they'll need help if zackah gets donuts !!​
🤙

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back