Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

share.jpg

New year, new me.
Huzzah to tommy spilling the coke!

Thoughts on the Royal Family Grin ?
**** that ranga spilling the tea
I am subscribed to MooseHub to keep up to date on all things Muddiemoose, there is some crazy s**t on there.
im horny donald glover GIF

I used to play for the Roys FFC a few years back but I don't anymore after I was discovered at a party in a bathroom with their mascot who I found very attractive.
I was there. Actually I was inside the mascot costume. You're such a gentle lover. Good times

Last edited:

I used to play for the Roys FFC a few years back but I don't anymore after I was discovered at a party in a bathroom with their mascot who I found very attractive.
That was just zackah

Yup, you are definitely on another government watch list now
I should have learnt not to sign up to another of your services after the FBI busted my door down minutes after subscribing to your tonyfans page.

Tonyfans Moose.png

Is that the real reason you joined Dingster ?

4cunningTonneTruck, CountryLad & RonnieRaven as the Bears new rookies its your job to keep Muddiemoose on the straight and narrow cause if you don't watch him he will cause trouble. Last season we didn't have any rookies and he got up to all sorts of trouble, he refused to pay for a taxi, thought he was a mailman, spent all of the clubs money on a party and he and his friends decided to take me for a joyride and there was nothing joyful about it.

View attachment 1593395View attachment 1593396
View attachment 1593399View attachment 1593397
All seems above board to me Muddiemoose. Just have tony back to us by game day

Ok Roys...

We may not have a team thread yet, we may not have a fixture list yet, and the Admin still can't work out what Season we are up to....

But let's pop in and annoy the Bears. Yeah - sure, the best posters they have are all ex-Roys who are on the decline since leaving the BJO and sure, they are playing a side that won 10 of the last 11 matches - and we all know they can't win and smell funny (who knew that wiping in the woods was more important than the predecessor action) but let's drop in and subtly mention a few of these things to them....

Yeah, I know we'll need to then explain the subtlety to them, but we can do that...

_Mike_ , Runk , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , Lore , zackah , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the fixture release/s

I might adopt a posting style this season based upon the "not checking anything and no relation to anything" system used in the Fixture this year.... I'll test it here....

Sounds like the fixture release/s

where do the calculators go.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back