Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

He was in a good prison one as well if I remember correctly. I can't remember which one, there are two I remember, both set in the future.

1) The prisoners had a things around their neck and if they went outside an area the thing would explode and their head would get blown off.

2) The prisoners had a thing put in their stomach and if they went outside an area the thing would explode and their stomach would get blown out.

They sound similar but they were definitely different movies. Both late 80's/early 90's.

Edit: Found it (2) with Lambert, thing in their stomach, does another remember the other one? 2017, lol.

Fortressposter.jpg
1 might be “Running Man" with Arnie?

I said I’d be active last season and I wasn’t.

Here I am! And against the bears! Who plays for you guys now?
Depending on when you were last active , at first glance with the likes of legends and former teammates of yours Dingster (returning with me) and Broken (unretired for several seasons now) in our team it may seem like we haven’t changed at all. I Dont Care and Millky95 have been with us for many seasons now. And it’s as if JoshWoodenSpoon and Test Tickle never left :’)

And honestly RU_ , despite my NZ holiday making this my lowest key start to a season in a long time, it still feels like I haven’t left either. We can always count on tony and is mob to keep everyone, even that shady Muddiemoose character we were talking about above, in line

Happy to see that you’re unretired 3KZ is Football
#l#lurkerlaw
The Roys begged me to come back as they knew they needed my X-Factor to win the Season 33 Flag. Since my return we have made consecutive GF’s and won a PREMIERSHIP. No false modesty, I am a LEGEND!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we become a Republic we can move it to a new Republic Day.

It would be great to see that in place next year.

C9ECE55E-81C0-421E-B96E-ADF5E6B81A55.jpeg

A Mask! Wearing a mask might end the world.

Have you not lived through the last 2 years !!!

Of course I’ve lived through the past two years.

Do you think I would have ever joined the Sweet FA if I wasn’t locked up at home for 22 hours a day during my rookie season?

tony , in case the chopper I provided wasn’t a good enough alternative to our old team plane/bus, why not punt our way there , in true Vegas style ?

6E7E88B0-3A30-459C-82D9-393AA1427D21.jpeg

Still in Paradise!

67FA8601-F3E0-4255-9945-AF13E5FF6AD1.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ SITS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back