Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t be better.

RL retirement is sitting EXTREMELY well with me. It’s just a shame you have to get old to be able to partake in it…

Sounds fantastic. I’d love to join you, in fact I will in about 25 years

Any plans or just enjoying swinging your nuts in the breeze each day?

Is his name Bowling Davy?

Why would I do that?
I think it was pickitt, or someone, who was going on and on about their bowling average in a match thread... not the best person to brag to...

Sounds fantastic. I’d love to join you, in fact I will in about 25 years

Any plans or just enjoying swinging your nuts in the breeze each day?
Prefer swinging my club (s)

I think it was pickitt, or someone, who was going on and on about their bowling average in a match thread... not the best person to brag to...

That sounds like something Pickitt or Someone would do

Amen to that. I’ve just moved near a very nice course. Due to dust off the irons soon I think.
Definitely.

I’m playing 2-3 times a week minimum.

Definitely.

I’m playing 2-3 times a week minimum.
My son has started taking it more seriously, and caddying for him as made me think about hitting a ball for the first time in almost 20 years...

I'll talk to you. Tim Evans was my favourite player as a kid.
I have his autograph, Russell Ebert introduced me to him

I have his autograph, Russell Ebert introduced me to him
I saw him kick 7 at Alberton once. Vs Centrals. John Platten ran amok. We were at Ceduna at the time, so it was a helluva trip. My Nanna knitted me a black and white scarf!

I saw him kick 7 at Alberton once. Vs Centrals. John Platten ran amok. We were at Ceduna at the time, so it was a helluva trip. My Nanna knitted me a black and white scarf!
I went to training in the early 80’s , Russell Ebert came up to me and my cousin and said do you want some autographs? We said yes and we hopped the fence and he took us into the rooms to meet all the players. That day I became a Port supporter.

I went to training in the early 80’s , Russell Ebert came up to me and my cousin and said do you want some autographs? We said yes and we hopped the fence and he took us into the rooms to meet all the players. That day I became a Port supporter.
Had a similar experience with the great man Barrie Robran at Prospect one night. Loved watching him and Ebert going head to head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and says, “Hey, they named a drink after you!”

“Really?” replies the grasshopper. “There’s a drink named Stan?”

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”

The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “Okay, now what?”

Japan Sunglasses GIF

Sorry thewizardmelon and por_please_ya looks like you guys are stuck with me. The Wonders aren’t keen for a crazy Godzilla fan it seems. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back