Resource Season 35 Sign-Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey. Any chance I could play the next season?
I'm a former player but under a new account. Deleted the old one and couldn't get it back.
There will be plenty of offers mate. Your inbox will fill up soon. Welcome back.

BTW, what was your previous username?

I'm a former player but under a new account. Deleted the old one and couldn't get it back.
beautifulworld.gif

I've been lurking for a bit, this looks like it could be fun. Too late to join this season?
Season 35 is almost done, so next season is probably your best bet!

What type of poster are you? I'm sure lots of teams will be keen!

Welcome to the board. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which Club do you recommend? 🫢

Don't know the poster yet. We got plenty!

Of course, I'm partial to my own Spotswood mob, but the poster needs to choose.

I'm not like the rest of you shark recruiters.

Don't know the poster yet. We got plenty!

Of course, I'm partial to my own Spotswood mob, but the poster needs to choose.

I'm not like the rest of you shark recruiters.

Are you staying now? 🧐

I've been lurking for a bit, this looks like it could be fun. Too late to join this season?
Dear The Tigers Nuts,

there are 12 average to below average organizations in the SWEET F.A. but only one elite establishment the Ophidian Old Boys located at Spotswood. As you have the word tiger in your name I can already see you have above intelligence and would be suited to people of a higher standing than the usual Sweet riff raff. I have included some footage of our organisation for you to get a feel for what we are about. If you are interested I will organize for an appointment so you can sit the Spotswood entrance examination and start the enrollment process for season 36.

Your Sincerely

Tigerturbulance
Chancellor Spotswood

Dear The Tigers Nuts,

there are 12 average to below average organizations in the SWEET F.A. but only one elite establishment the Ophidian Old Boys located at Spotswood. As you have the word tiger in your name I can already see you have above intelligence and would be suited to people of a higher standing than the usual Sweet riff raff. I have included some footage of our organisation for you to get a feel for what we are about. If you are interested I will organize for an appointment so you can sit the Spotswood entrance examination and start the enrollment process for season 36.

Your Sincerely

Tigerturbulance
Chancellor Spotswood

Best Sweet FA facilities in Spotswood, plus the greatest logo.

Hey The Tigers Nuts, if interested you'll need to fill out this form with your vitals:

Name (your BigFooty username): The Tigers Nuts
Preferred Position 1 (optional):
Preferred Position 2 (optional):
Preferred Position 3 (optional):
Number (optional):
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Preferred Team (if you have one):
State (optional):
How did you hear about the S.F.A?:

Hey The Tigers Nuts, if interested you'll need to fill out this form with your vitals:

You see, assembled Sweet FA vultures? My money is where my mouth is, I could have easily filled that out for them.

Name (your BigFooty username): The Tigers Nuts
Preferred Position 1 (optional):
Preferred Position 2 (optional):
Preferred Position 3 (optional):
Number (optional):
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
State (optional):
How did you hear about the S.F.A?:
The Tigers Nuts doesn't need to fill this out Braklet as he is booked in to complete his Spotswood entrance examination,
and if he passes will be included on the S36 OOB squad list without the need to fill out any forms.

I am starting to think that you may have cheated on your entrance examination Braklet :think:

The Tigers Nuts doesn't need to fill this out Braklet as he is booked in to complete his Spotswood entrance examination,
and if he passes will be included on the S36 OOB squad list without the need to fill out any forms.

I am starting to think that you may have cheated on your entrance examination Braklet :think:
shifty-eyes.gif

Hey guys, just wanted to mention this is me. I got my account back. I wasn't in the league for very long, couple of seasons. But a former Las Vegas Bears best and fairest winner so I was fairly involved. Can't say I plan to be as active but would be still interested in atleast being involved in a small way. Thankyou to those who had reached out from the request above. Looking forward to dipping my feet back in for s36. *Club still to be determined

Hey guys, just wanted to mention this is me. I got my account back. I wasn't in the league for very long, couple of seasons. But a former Las Vegas Bears best and fairest winner so I was fairly involved. Can't say I plan to be as active but would be still interested in atleast being involved in a small way. Thankyou to those who had reached out from the request above. Looking forward to dipping my feet back in for s36. *Club still to be determined

IMG_5652.jpeg

Slay king

Remove this Banner Ad

Back