Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost time to connect the power supply to the doorbell for October 31st. It's hilarious hearing young kids call out trick or treat then touch the doorbell and drop to the porch unconscious. I just quietly say "Trick".

BTW if you don't want to participate put a bowl on a small table or chair next to your front door, with a sign saying "Take what you want." The bowl doesn't have to have anything in it, it just has to be there, and people will think you are totally into halloween you've put a bowl out full of treats but others beat them to it. You look like a good bloke with out having to do anything.

When I was a kid, I was forced to go trick or treating. I put everyone's garden hoses in their rubbish bins and turned them on. They'd have a hard time emptying their bins that were too heavy for the garbage man to collect.

As a qooty player, I might be a little light on for physique, (I mean the doctor wants an x-ray he just holds me up to the light) but hoax is a stronger term than I think is accurate. I mean hoax? I've never been involved in a hoax in my life, OK apart from convincing my neighbour that we were spaghetti farmers, and the time I wrapped construction tape around the school hall as a kid and sent a letter home to parents claiming that the school would be unsafe the following Monday (OK this one is actually true). Also there was that time I drew a 90 m utensil and balls on the mcg grass with weed killer, but hoax is too strong a word here. OK also there was the time I swapped out the deck of cards my neighbour uses to play poker with tarot cards, he got a full house and 5 people died, also there was that time I thought it would be funny to invade poland, the s**t that started when they blamed hitler.
Almost time to connect the power supply to the doorbell for October 31st. It's hilarious hearing young kids call out trick or treat then touch the doorbell and drop to the porch unconscious. I just quietly say "Trick".

BTW if you don't want to participate put a bowl on a small table or chair next to your front door, with a sign saying "Take what you want." The bowl doesn't have to have anything in it, it just has to be there, and people will think you are totally into halloween you've put a bowl out full of treats but others beat them to it. You look like a good bloke with out having to do anything.

When I was a kid, I was forced to go trick or treating. I put everyone's garden hoses in their rubbish bins and turned them on. They'd have a hard time emptying their bins that were too heavy for the garbage man to collect.
there are a lot of words here so I'm just going to pretend its hilarious like Brenton Davy said you would be.

haha you are very funny grumbleguts !

KenShocked.gif
You evil evil man. Halloween is a time of fun (and candy). Don't you dare try to ruin it for other people.

no. Cadsky never taught me how to read and then up and abandoned me as a young rookie.

There there. No need to cry over losing Cadsky
Season 8 Crying GIF by One Chicago

no. Cadsky never taught me how to read and then up and abandoned me as a young rookie.
When you are old enough and wise enough to wield that sort of power, we'll send you the reading lessons. For the low low price of $4.95, we'll get Cadsky to read to you, and you can shout out eastern European capitals.

Jesus Cadsky, give the BUCHAREST!

Hello.

Meanwhile, I am very cute.
You mean ...for a Collingwood supporter?
Or ...because you have most of your teeth?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I entered a body building competition on the weekend. Who knew you needed the spleen? Left it in the car boot. Some bloke named Frankenstein won.

I entered a body building competition on the weekend. Who knew you needed the spleen? Left it in the car boot. Some bloke named Frankenstein won.
Boris Karloff Film GIF by hoppip

One of my good mates had an outtie. Then he stacked on 25kg since covid and he has turned it into an innie!
I was preparing for covid food shortages.... 10 years ago :(

I was preparing for covid food shortages.... 10 years ago :(
Preparation is the key to success. You'll be ready for the food shortages to come as our society slowly but surely sinks to the point of no return!

Preparation is the key to success. You'll be ready for the food shortages to come as our society slowly but surely sinks to the point of no return!
Always remember: Don't challenge Death to a pillow fight unless you're prepared for the reaper-cushions

You mean ...for a Collingwood supporter?
Or ...because you have most of your teeth?
ClarkeM is the antithesis of the archetypal Collingwood supporter.

It just goes to show that everyone has at least one flawā€¦

ClarkeM is the antithesis of the archetypal Collingwood supporter.

It just goes to show that everyone has at least one flawā€¦
I hate that question in job interviews.

What are you weaknesses?

Interviewers: We have one more question. What would you say is your biggest weakness?
Me: Answering a question by addressing its semantics, while ignoring its nuance.
Interviewers: Can you give us an example?
Me: Yes.

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back