Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah fair call. I had never seen so much action down the other end :$ Not sure what more I could have done though - i was shouting and pointing all day while standing in the sunny patch on the ground.

I know right? I was reading furiously but nothing seemed to work.

Speaking of Halloween. Anybody else getting a kick out of throwing eggs at kiddies approaching their house?

Oh you're just narky still from when the little kids dressed up as clowns last year and gave you a fright.

Piggy Smalls has hit the streets early at Coney Island.

if any kids showed up at my front door I'd ask them if they were lost as there nearest one is about 5km away

That you or Filth Jnr? :think:
Yes.

two-spiderman.gif

We're all here for a bit of fun. Your personal attacks directed at one poster are killing all the vibes in this thread. If you've got such a problem with them, maybe try putting them on ignore.
I’m just trying to banter with grumbleguts. I thought he might appreciate someone using his style of banter.

Maybe his skin is a bit thicker than yours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure about that Puppetry of the Penis reboot just quietly.
The thought process behind "I wonder if I can stretch my neck skin up over my chin" is mind boggling

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Back