Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hiya to you warriors and royals
A quick hello to let you know things are great with the BYE #LoveTheBye

1698730093999.png

This to make your Halloween a little more enjoyable...

Hiya to you warriors and royals
A quick hello to let you know things are great with the BYE #LoveTheBye

View attachment 1843090

This to make your Halloween a little more enjoyable...

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

You’re more of a rapscallion.

grumbleguts is full blown dickhead.
We're all here for a bit of fun. Your personal attacks directed at one poster are killing all the vibes in this thread. If you've got such a problem with them, maybe try putting them on ignore.

you are the only one complaining.
I'm not complaining about the post, I didn't even see it. It's not visible under certain circumstances that make bigfooty more enjoyable for its user base.

I mean, if that's what you're into. Personally I wouldn't be taking that home at the end of the night, but you do you.
You're taking a parrot home? In fact don't answer that.

giphy.gif

It's actually really impressive when you stand back and see it. Dickheads cut to the front of the line, pushing the other dickheads to the back of the line, who then cut to the front of the line again. It's hypnotic, kinda like a conveyor belt that goes nowhere.
A perpetual motion machine.

We're all here for a bit of fun. Your personal attacks directed at one poster are killing all the vibes in this thread. If you've got such a problem with them, maybe try putting them on ignore.
If they're at me, I wouldn't worry about it, that particular irrelevancy has been on ignore since day one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Back