Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I know there’s an obsession with hyper activity in this thread, but I refuse to engage in this conversation. Lies are bad.
Obsession? No there's not. Speaking of obsession, aren't you a little bit obsessed with yourself?

Well I thought philreich was going to post the game one line at a time starting today.
Well I can reveal that conditions for the match are warm. I've also checked the sim, and can confirm that both of these teams are among the top 2 teams on the field.

Good thanks. Kids are enjoying Pokémon Go Fest.
Oh good to see that's still the craze!
Well I can reveal that conditions for the match are warm. I've also checked the sim, and can confirm that both of these teams are among the top 2 teams on the field.
I wish I was posting the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obsession? No there's not. Speaking of obsession, aren't you a little bit obsessed with yourself?
Nobody is more obsessed with themselves than me. I’m the most self obsessed there is. Nobody does it better. Except me.

Nobody is more obsessed with themselves than me. I’m the most self obsessed there is. Nobody does it better. Except me.
I'm more concerned about the time you pooped your pants

Crystal Ball Hello GIF by goodfortunesonly

Oh great powers of the Spirit world. I hereby summons your most cherished Van_Dyke to share his wisdom from the Other Side. In particular his thoughts about the West Coast Wonders.
#lolWonders

I reckon we have 14 of the most 50 experienced ever playing in this game - and I might have overlooked others, too. Playing in this game:

Wooooo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back