Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickitt has 76 posts in this thread and 1 post in their own match thread Furballs v Burblers.

I believe these posts are massive Laps of Honour for the resounding WW win over the outgunned Tarks and Sante or an application to return to the Demons.

Thoughts manangatang
I'm also considering the possibility of this falling into the classification of a 'cry for help'. I just haven't ruled that out, truly.

LOL YOU GOT th_reactplus_reaction_verb.36'D!!
Deez Nuts GIF

Pickitt has 76 posts in this thread and 1 post in their own match thread Furballs v Burblers.

I believe these posts are massive Laps of Honour for the resounding WW win over the outgunned Tarks and Sante or an application to return to the Demons.

Thoughts manangatang
I think everyones a winner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But how did the aura, atmosphere and ambience compare?
Haven't hit the same heights today. I assume that is because people are preoccupied with their jobs/uni. I know I'm preoccupied with preparing for a job interview later this afternoon!

I missed the first 46 pages. Please summarise.
We’re going to Morocco
Crowy won the Beez with a highly entertaining post at Wosh
Super Mario greeted a few posters, but cannot differentiate between where and how.
manangatang and I are both conflicted in how we feel about Mr Vile, NinjaSwan likes him
Freezeezy Peak is one of the two best courses in Banjo Kazooie, indisputably.
Pickitt has finally heeded a week of requests for activity from Gralin by responding on this thread
Patrick Lipinski sucks
Tbh?

We’re going to Morocco
Crowy won the Beez with a highly entertaining post at Wosh
Super Mario greeted a few posters, but cannot differentiate between where and how.
manangatang and I are both conflicted in how we feel about Mr Vile, NinjaSwan likes him
Freezeezy Peak is one of the two best courses in Banjo Kazooie, indisputably.
Pickitt has finally heeded a week of requests for activity from Gralin by responding on this thread
Patrick Lipinski sucks
Tbh?
I've always wanted a beez.

Another award to my already full cabinet.

But how did the aura, atmosphere and ambience compare?
Look last night we could see the stars in all their glory and think.
We had a lovely fire going, warm drinks and good company.

Cheese to nibble on and some great thinkers.

People that knew the meaning of the word ambience if you will.

Deep thinkers like SSwans2011 giving us chestnuts to ponder like this

ChatGPT is ALL IN on #flagswans 😍

Next up #fl#flagsswansl#flagnorthbewithuaughv1:

Today we've not quite risen to the same height's though Chief has tried to lift us there with this similarly deep musing

LOL YOU GOT th_reactplus_reaction_verb.36'D!!

Haven't hit the same heights today. I assume that is because people are preoccupied with their jobs/uni. I know I'm preoccupied with preparing for a job interview later this afternoon!
Good luck! Don’t mention Kieran Harper and I’m sure you’ll do great!

Yes good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back