Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not really sure where to go from here with the whole Ninja and Swan mess I made. I'm going to leave it at that. Please never bring it up again.
Too late. I've already tagged a bunch of swans.

Flock? Gaggle?

I'm not really sure where to go from here with the whole Ninja and Swan mess I made. I'm going to leave it at that. Please never bring it up again.
No problem AUR, we will refrain from discussing page 157 of the Messages have been posted since you loaded this page.View them?

Little does AnUltimateRessie know, NinjaSwan, Grand Uncle Horace, SM and myself are all the same person 🤭
Surely this is the sort of rule violation a certain unnamed SFA alumni lives for?

Think of the penalties!

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Surely this is the sort of rule violation a certain unnamed SFA alumni lives for?

Think of the penalties!

serial_thrilla thoughts? I heard your match thread is getting pretty boring so I need your rules analysis over here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think of the penalties!

Smartys Power would have loved this when he was Demons captain.

Hi Smartys! 👋

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back