Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

this thread is everywhere, and everyone is here 👩‍💻👨‍💻🧑‍💻
Oh My God Omg GIF by CBS

this thread is everywhere, and everyone is here 👩‍💻👨‍💻🧑‍💻
these are NOT the emojis I selected, extremely concerning sign going forward for my trust in Bigfooty dot com, home of Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #BallaratBulldog500

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm embarrassed by the amount of words I had to look up from that little stunt, I hate learning
If you don’t admit it no one will ever know. A quick google search never hurt anyone.

If you don’t admit it no one will ever know. A quick google search never hurt anyone.
It hurt my Uncle, well not directly, but his search history is what sent him to prison where he has not made many friends

If you had to describe this Match Thread with one word, what would you use?

Season36Round4MountBullerDemonsvWestCoastWonders@SnowDome#BallaratBulldog500​

that does make sense, like

I’d like a massive brimming glass of rye
when we shake down the thunder from the sky
Whether the jugs be great or be small
Swans will convince you it hit the pole

The very same!
In that case, I would have to say "Foundation" 😄😊

That's because this could have many meanings, such as the foundation of beautiful friendships, or Foundation Cup, which is what the Wonders and Demons will play off for in Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #Balla#BallaratBulldog500

In that case, I would have to say "Foundation" 😄😊

That's because this could have many meanings, such as the foundation of beautiful friendships, or Foundation Cup, which is what the Wonders and Demons will play off for in Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #Balla#BallaratBulldog500
Or perhaps it recognises us as make up enthusiasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back