Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

What about "Headless"?
Unfortunately when I joined the text based football forum bigfooty dot com the name Headless was already in use. I was some two years late to that party.

It doesn't matter how many seasons they have, they'll never be a better episode than:

Some nut's dancing! He has the crowd going. Can he shake up mediocre slugger Bill McCloskey? Swung on and belted to deep left field! Going, going, gone! It's out of here! Oh, my God! The lsotopes win a game! The lsotopes win a game!
Some nut's dancing! He has the crowd going. Can he shake up mediocre plodder Kayne Turner? Kicked deep forward, picked up and snapped! Bending, bending, bending! It's gone in! Oh, my God! The Kangaroos win a game! The Kangaroos win a game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would definitely be keen to give them prime positions next week but ClarkeM yells at me if I suggest too many changes
I just assess risks with nerds lurking about this place looking for any way to bring us down

What about "Headless"?
As you know I've been considering changing my username of late. A derivative of Headless might work well.

Headlegs has a nice ring to it.

Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #BallaratBulldog500 #JT300 #Demon400 CERTIFIED #Kenough

please don't ban me Kennedy Parker it's by 51st match milestone this weesdk
Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back