Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Buscemi Friday devil worshippers and wanderers

Attachments

• 6DfP.gif
    6DfP.gif
    503.9 KB · Views: 4
So everyone has cleared out?

See you on the morrow, folks.
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Hi Ken. My favourite would have to be 1 am. I can just sit by myself in peace while insightfully inspecting my own thoughts.

Thanks for asking Ken.
Anytime Ken. Glad to have a like-minded individual on the same fantasy football league forum interacting with me.

Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF

Another day in the Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome #BallaratBulldog500 #JT300 #Demon400 CERTIFIED #Kenough on the anonymous text based forum bigfooty dot com.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As part of the #BallaratBulldog500 celebrations I was commissioned to do a portrait of the great man to capture this historic milestone. What other medium would suit better than MSPaint? That’s right, none. I spent the last 3 weeks honing and perfecting this artwork commissioned by Kennedy Parker and the SFA board. Costing in excess of 7 million ClarkeMonies we at the Sweat FAn art institute believe it is money well spent to truly capture the essence of such a stalwart of the game.

So here it is, BallaratBulldog in all his glory

Happy 500th big fella.

1692905749577.png

*authors note: I may or may not have just re used some artwork from S26

Last edited:
After all that Simpersonia rubbish last night the thread was at risk of blowing up.

Thank heavens Yakker saved the whole damned thread with the magnificent portrait above.

The Comps humble hero, BallaratBulldog , has been captured in alL his glory.

Meanwhile as this thread enters uncharted territory, there are new challenges. It is time to

Season 5 Scifi GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back