Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Left side is better from an aesthetic standpoint, right side is better from a functionality standpoint.

Pretty good, Clarkey. Going out for a quiet drink, or perhaps even 2, later on, and then might pop along to a gig. How's your Friday?

Bloody useful store. They're really good with returns too.
fence GIF

Life question Friday.

When making a bed what is the correct way to put the pillows back on the bed? See picture the banana/boomerang pillow on top or the pillow that makes the covers on top. I won’t say which side I am but this is a constant argument with myself and Mrs Crowy. I’d like a random bunch of internet strangers to settle it.

View attachment 1784935

The bed looks slightly unmade as I am playing with my daughter there. Or more so watching cocomelon.
Boomerang pillow on top.

Not great. Almost sold a duplex, but the campaigner's refusing to up his offer.

Keep up, it did sell, for less than we were offering. ;)

How's everyone's Friday?
Also not great. Gotta travel 45 minutes west on the highway for a 3pm appointment.

Who makes a 3pm appointment. ****s your day and particularly a Friday at that

croweater 41, what's the appeal of the boomerang pillow anyhow? Is 1 normal + 1 standard the peak of comfort?

I've got 2x Europeans, 2x standard... hit and miss combo IMO.

croweater 41, what's the appeal of the boomerang pillow anyhow? Is 1 normal + 1 standard the peak of comfort?

I’m a big two pillow sleeper as much as the “experts” say it’s bad for you. Wife sleeps on one but just the boomerang.

I guess it’s just what I’ve always had and know. I find it weird to sleep with a different combo other than standard and boomerang. We usually pack one or both to go away with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

European pillows are shitful

I have to sleep on a firm pillow. No idea how people can sleep on those super soft things your head just sinks into.

Is it memory foam?

Bringing up my 350th posts leaves me excited by the prospect of dogs105 bringing up 400, and Gralin starting the charge towards 500 :devil:

Also not great. Gotta travel 45 minutes west on the highway for a 3pm appointment.

Who makes a 3pm appointment. *s your day and particularly a Friday at that
I had a 9:45 appointment this morning. Thought I'd need to go back to work but they gave us a 12:00 knock off today and told me not to bother coming back :)

I had a 9:45 appointment this morning. Thought I'd need to go back to work but they gave us a 12:00 knock off today and told me not to bother coming back :)

Think you got sacked mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back