Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you got sacked mate.
simpsons-woohoo-four-day-weekend-sua8eoeauhxewx3l.webp

Think you got sacked mate.
That wouldn't be so bad. I could get an extra $50k a year working as a contractor doing pretty much the same thing. And I'd get to keep the retention bonus they're currently paying me as they'd be the ones breaking it :thumbsu:

I'd prefer it to happen in 3 and 1/2 years time though. That'll be a lot more convenient.

I had a 9:45 appointment this morning. Thought I'd need to go back to work but they gave us a 12:00 knock off today and told me not to bother coming back :)
Half fridays are the best.

Might only be topped by the half day Thursday leading into RDO Friday which I had yesterday. I probably should have taken Monday off to I’m assuming I’ll be in good nick come Sunday afternoon too. Extra extra long weekend.

Half fridays are the best.

Might only be topped by the half day Thursday leading into RDO Friday which I had yesterday. I probably should have taken Monday off to I’m assuming I’ll be in good nick come Sunday afternoon too. Extra extra long weekend.
Being in good nick on Sundays is a curse in the SFA.

So is not being in good nick.

Being in good nick on Sundays is a curse in the SFA.

So is not being in good nick.
Played my best game of the season last week (albeit not a good one it’s a low bar) after a heavy night of drinking White Russians, Jagerbombs and VB’s.

Sunday was a joy and Monday was better.

In just under 3 pages time, this will become the 3rd biggest match thread ever 😱
Also it’s hard to catch number one when people have gone back in there to bump it up a little.

I’m going off the last post there that wasn’t two/three days ago. Also I didn’t realise Pickitt dropped 1300 posts in there. I’d be lucky to have posted that many times during an SFA season even as a captain/much better poster than this old fart is now let alone one game.

Played my best game of the season last week (albeit not a good one it’s a low bar) after a heavy night of drinking White Russians, Jagerbombs and VB’s.

Sunday was a joy and Monday was better.
Sounds like Saturday night was the best of the three though.

Life question Friday.

When making a bed what is the correct way to put the pillows back on the bed? See picture the banana/boomerang pillow on top or the pillow that makes the covers on top. I won’t say which side I am but this is a constant argument with myself and Mrs Crowy. I’d like a random bunch of internet strangers to settle it.

View attachment 1784935

The bed looks slightly unmade as I am playing with my daughter there. Or more so watching cocomelon.
Right side is incorrect, regardless of which of those pillows your head lies on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philreich going to do his best to post the game in one post to stop this from happening.
Actually as soon as it's simmed, I plan to spend all day tomorrow and half of Sunday, posting the game line by line. This will be a 25000 post thread, and I will be the first poster in history to register 18000 posts in a single thread:).

Actually as soon as it's simmed, I plan to spend all day tomorrow and half of Sunday, posting the game line by line. This will be a 25000 post thread, and I will be the first poster in history to register 18000 posts in a single thread:).
This is the commitment we have lacked from many other sim posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back