Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Gralin has stopped typing in here, there is a lot less !
I am missing Gralin 's comments about my Ken gifs

Ryan Gosling Whatever GIF by Regal

They, for the most part, are the absolute scum of the world.
A friend of a friend was/is a very successful agent, with a very healthy annual salary. I was an honest toiler living pay to pay. One Grand Final day, he offered to go halves in a carton with me. I purchased said carton, he easily had 75% of the contents and, 15 years later, I’ve never seen a cent

Honestly don’t care for the coin, it was just a good indication of the kind of person he is

I’ve got something that’s been niggling away at me that I feel I need to confront before I start to lose sleep or worse still, my shit.

AnUltimateRessie

“An” donates one of a multiple of entities ie I trod on an ant. If there was only one ant I would have trod on “the“ ant.
Follow so far?

Ultimate - being the best or most extreme example of its kind ie the ONE and ONLY

2 issues here

1: you can’t be ”an” ultimate anything. You have to be “the” ultimate because there can only be one

2: ultimate ressie- ULTIMATE second best? Come on, really. Surely I don’t need to explain how impossibly ludicrous this concept is.

now I’m sure our friend thereasonablygoodsecondfiddle is a nice teammate and jovial character to have around the place so I propose the Wonders all chip in and buy their good friend a BigFooty premium membership so they can change their name and relieve me of this anxiety I have been enduring since Tuesday

thankyou and good day to you all

I’ve got something that’s been niggling away at me that I feel I need to confront before I start to lose sleep or worse still, my s**t.

AnUltimateRessie

“An” donates one of a multiple of entities ie I trod on an ant. If there was only one ant I would have trod on “the“ ant.
Follow so far?

Ultimate - being the best or most extreme example of its kind ie the ONE and ONLY

2 issues here

1: you can’t be ”an” ultimate anything. You have to be “the” ultimate because there can only be one

2: ultimate ressie- ULTIMATE second best? Come on, really. Surely I don’t need to explain how impossibly ludicrous this concept is.

now I’m sure our friend thereasonablygoodsecondfiddle is a nice teammate and jovial character to have around the place so I propose the Wonders all chip in and buy their good friend a BigFooty premium membership so they can change their name and relieve me of this anxiety I have been enduring since Tuesday

never talk to me again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank you croweater 41. You are good to me.
Another argument I regularly have with Mrs Crowy is her incorrect usage of an and a and then somehow throws in an “ain” not that ain is a word.

An is used before words starting with vowels and a for words beginning with consonants so I mean linguistically it is correct usage of an.
No it’s not

stop giving me anxiety

How Dare You Greta GIF

Another argument I regularly have with Mrs Crowy is her incorrect usage of an and an and then somehow throws in an “ain” not that ain is a word.
What context for ain please?

No it’s not

stop giving me anxiety

How Dare You Greta GIF
It is correct. The implication is he is “a” player that ultimate at the reserve level.

In using a vowel in ultimate he can not be aultimateressie as this would be incorrect. Therefore it needs to be anultimateressie.

I’ve got something that’s been niggling away at me that I feel I need to confront before I start to lose sleep or worse still, my s**t.

AnUltimateRessie

Follow so far?

2 issues here

AnUltimateGrammarNazi 🙌

It is correct. The implication is he is “a” player that ultimate at the reserve level.

In using a vowel in ultimate he can not be aultimateressie as this would be incorrect. Therefore it needs to be anultimateressie.
Stop It Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back