Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

OHHHH you meant this one.

QNqET1t.png

TIF, would you like some of the links from the Furies PM?

TIF, would you like some of the links from the Furies PM?
The mind boggles.

Then again, we're all on a few AFP watchlists as known associates of the Bombers reprobates so how bad could they be?

Greenery have you listened to Memento Mori yet? I have it as Marduk's best since Plague Angel on early impressions; Once I've digested it more, it might end up being my favourite of the Mortuus era.
I have not.
I might give it a whirl.
Been listening to a lot of indie pop/punk punk stuff lately and a fair bit of Children of Bodom.

Had a good moment the other day, one of the my mates(this guys a boomer long story) shared his headphones to try on and he cranked Grotesque Impalement it was like oh my god perfect track, how did you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are gonna start talking about clicking on risky links, let's bring in the expert.
Bonz my dear, you are summoned.
You have to be some kind of sick pervert to be into fencing like that.

I have not.
I might give it a whirl.
Been listening to a lot of indie pop/punk punk stuff lately and a fair bit of Children of Bodom.

Had a good moment the other day, one of the my mates(this guys a boomer long story) shared his headphones to try on and he cranked Grotesque Impalement it was like oh my god perfect track, how did you know.
You also have a new awful song contest playlist to listen too!

Big game Dragons!! Matches against the Furies are usually entertaining and this one should be no exception. A good start here will be needed in what is sure to be a fierce encounter!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back