Event Season 37 Beez Trophy Presentation Night - The Other Night from 8pm, now with less big_icky

Remove this Banner Ad

I declined to vote this season for far more noble reasons for once. I’ve only been around intermittently, and haven’t paid anywhere near enough attention to the joint to warrant an accurate vote. I could easily have gone through the motions and made it an ill-informed popularity contest, but I’ll leave that to others. I prefer to vote when I can make a proper judgement of how someone has posted for the season.

Wait a minute.

The beez isn't this?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Didn't watch.

But that hilarious.

Hope he got monstered.
Absolutely destroyed.

It was like that time I nominated you for the Sweet FA Hall of Fame and it was flat out rejected by all the other league champions a couple of seasons running. Monstered :(
Oh boy!
Chuck it straight on the resume okeydoke7 !

Any way you can add this to okeys achievements on sweet fa+ Hate?
-Debut in Season 9 for the Demons

-Signed with the Sin City Swamprats for S33, my 8th club and my 12th club change.

-414 games

-1,092 goals

-fastest player ever to 1000 goals

-just 31 goals away from the all time record (from a staggering 158 less games)

-Fred Medalist

-5 time Sweet FA full forward

-14 time club leading goal kicker

-3 time media performer of the year *

-Club Best and Fairest

-Sweet FA PA MVP (as CHB)

-Club Captain (2 clubs)

-Vic Metro Captain

-Mount Buller Demons Hall of Famer

-Sweet FA Hall of Famer

-Sweet FA Administrator, 3 seasons (S18-20) **

-Premiership Player

-MONSTERED IN A GRAND FINAL

*As a media revolutionary:

I revolutionised the media industry back when media was a rarity. I was the first ever player to use my username as an entity, coining the term ‘Okeydoke Media’, a style still imitated by so many players to this day.

I took this one step further, once creating a media team known as ‘Sweet FA Media’, the first ever to do so.

I moved beyond the standard media pieces and was the first to engage in real, investigative journalism pieces. These pieces worked alongside opinion pieces, concept threads and rankings thread.

I have been known as ‘the father of media in the Sweet FA’ and this was, perhaps, my greatest achievement between seasons 15-20 in particular.

**As league administrator:

-Welcomed two new teams into the league, the Warriors and the Bears.

-Initiated the league’s first ever charity match, raising over $1,000 for beyondblue.

-streamlined the committee, with changes still in effect today

-initiated league wide consultation on key issues

-oversaw significant growth in posting and engagement, including the start of The Club Room sub-forum

-initiated the multi simmer/poster system still used today, standing out historical cheating claims.

I declined to vote this season for far more noble reasons for once. I’ve only been around intermittently, and haven’t paid anywhere near enough attention to the joint to warrant an accurate vote. I could easily have gone through the motions and made it an ill-informed popularity contest, but I’ll leave that to others. I prefer to vote when I can make a proper judgement of how someone has posted for the season.
Tough look for our Sin City friends.

Absolutely destroyed.

It was like that time I nominated you for the Sweet FA Hall of Fame and it was flat out rejected by all the other league champions a couple of seasons running. Monstered :(

-Signed with the Sin City Swamprats for S33, my 8th club and my 12th club change.

-414 games

-1,092 goals

-Fred Medalist

-Club Best and Fairest

-Club Captain (2 clubs)

-Vic Metro Captain

-Sweet FA Hall of Famer

-Premiership Player

I revolutionised the media industry back when media was a rarity. I was the first ever player to use my username as an entity, coining the term ‘Okeydoke Media’, a style still imitated by so many players to this day.

I took this one step further, once creating a media team known as ‘Sweet FA Media’, the first ever to do so.

I moved beyond the standard media pieces and was the first to engage in real, investigative journalism pieces. These pieces worked alongside opinion pieces, concept threads and rankings thread.

I have been known as ‘the father of media in the Sweet FA’ and this was, perhaps, my greatest achievement between seasons 15-20 in particular.

-Initiated the league’s first ever charity match, raising over $1,000 for beyondblue.

-oversaw significant growth in posting and engagement, including the start of The Club Room sub-forum

-initiated the multi simmer/poster system still used today, standing out historical cheating claims.

I've resigned to the fact I'll never get selected.

Even after I have hit 2000 games.

I thank you for your fruitless efforts though

I'll name them but I won't shame them, I would have done the same.

Just three names didn't vote:
  • Dinsdale
  • Pantskyle
  • Okeydoke7
And the other two Roys?

Absolutely destroyed.

-414 games

-1,092 goals

-Fred Medalist

-Club Best and Fairest

-Club Captain (2 clubs)

-Vic Metro Captain

-Sweet FA Hall of Famer

-Premiership Player

Where's the rest of this? Looks a bit light on.

Wow, congratulations Falconista! 💐 Well-deserved mate, enjoy the festivities. At sausageroll Bakery we are pleased to offer you a free sausage roll with every coffee you purchase until the start of next season. 😊

Congratulations to the Top 20 and all the other winners. Special mention to MWPP, well done on your highest beez score yet! ❤️
Also to Tadpole - I know you'll be sitting back next season but know that your contributions were and are always appreciated #OGSKWAAAAAAAAAH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would congratulate you expansively Falconista but I wrote your write up so we'll always share that. Congratulations bloke, welcome to the club.

Tonga Bob, merely a beez dick away from an unheard of three peat. Mazel tov bossman. 👍

Snazzy graphics ClarkeM 👌

Oh and like your stuff too big_icky, well done on a deserved podium finish. If beez whoring was a current popular culture reference, you put the Hawk Tuah chick to shame this season. 🙂

I would congratulate you expansively Falconista but I wrote your write up so we'll always share that. Congratulations bloke, welcome to the club.

Tonga Bob, merely a beez dick away from an unheard of three peat. Mazel tov bossman. 👍

Snazzy graphics ClarkeM 👌

Oh and like your stuff too big_icky, well done on a deserved podium finish. If beez whoring was a current popular culture reference, you put the Hawk Tuah chick to shame this season. 🙂
1719233314843.png

And also I do hope more posters venture into the media landscape next season because I personally think it's really fun when there's heaps of ideas bouncing around the board outside of the match threads. I always enjoy reading what other people have to say even about the most mundane stuff, like Pugsley firing off his fifth stream of consciousness thread of the season.

And also I do hope more posters venture into the media landscape next season because I personally think it's really fun when there's heaps of ideas bouncing around the board outside of the match threads. I always enjoy reading what other people have to say even about the most mundane stuff, like Pugsley firing off his fifth stream of consciousness thread of the season.
For sure. I even find myself reading stuff from old seasons from time to time.

Good media results in more good media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back