Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was Dun Lop stadium or something like that?

Or does the sponsorship agreement not cover the GF?
I’ve never played a Grand final so this is all new to me but I would like to see where we are playing!

Ya know… touch the pitch! Smell the grass! I want to take my shoes off and feel the turf under my feet! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I want to become one with the oval so come Sunday…. WE will know what to do!!! 😉

S37 Team Photo.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC TEAM SHEET
Season 37: Grand Final vs Sin City Swamprats

B: Iva Bigun / BRAB / Wickzki

HB: JuddgementDay / kenneyswarriors / tigerland_1720

C: DemurePrincess / Robertio / Irish BlueBagger

HF: Mrs Turbo / Elton Johns Wig / Braklet

F: Fleabane / Harvey Manfrenjensenden / King Tenz

FOLL: Tigerturbulance / thewizardmelon / myblueroan

INT: Wacky Tiger / U2tigers

#cup2spoon2cup #LoveTheBye

I’ve never played a Grand final so this is all new to me but I would like to see where we are playing!

Ya know… touch the pitch! Smell the grass! I want to take my shoes off and feel the turf under my feet! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I want to become one with the oval so come Sunday…. WE will know what to do!!! 😉
You may not even need to DP,
This week you've got an easy opposition player in ant555. He's had one maybe two good games this Season.
Your consistency will win no doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week you've got an easy opposition player in ant555. He's had one maybe two good games this Season.

How do feel about that ant555??

The big easssssssse! 😉

This will be number 11 for me. If you follow me around all day I will show you what to do for the next time :thumbsu:

This won't end well for you.

Back