Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be number 11 for me. If you follow me around all day I will show you what to do for the next time :thumbsu:
Nope! Apparently you’re not that great! Maybe you should follow me around 😜🤦‍♀️

This will be number 11 for me. If you follow me around all day I will show you what to do for the next time :thumbsu:

Sorry 10 is the maximum, SFA rules dictate you can’t have another one :p

You really should not run yourself down like that.
I haven’t heard one person say that I’ve played maybe 1 or 2 decent games this season… but it was said about you!!!

So… I’m doing just fine!

Thanks x

I haven’t heard one person say that I’ve played maybe 1 or 2 decent games this season… but it was said about you!!!

So… I’m doing just fine!

Thanks x
Did you not read the first page ?

ant555 has been the standout performer for the Swamprats this season, leading the club for kicks, handballs, marks and Dream Team score and he also brings perhaps the best winning pedigree in the entire league, having been a part of seven premiership sides across his journey

No thanks. :)
Well there we go! You’re not following me! I’m not following you!

Let’s see who touches the ball the most… the pitch for that matter hey??!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may not even need to DP,
This week you've got an easy opposition player in ant555. He's had one maybe two good games this Season.
Your consistency will win no doubt

Did we tell the old guy he isn’t allowed his spectacles and hearing aids for the game?

Perhaps we'll have that next Season - or maybe Tigerturbulance has ideals on going Back to Back after this WIN!!
giphy.gif

Did you not read the first page ?

ant555 has been the standout performer for the Swamprats this season, leading the club for kicks, handballs, marks and Dream Team score and he also brings perhaps the best winning pedigree in the entire league, having been a part of seven premiership sides across his journey
I skimmed to my name only…

****!! Sorry! Let me go back and blow your horn too xx

Did we tell the old guy he isn’t allowed his spectacles and hearing aids for the game?
I’ve got a wrist guard thingy… ya know that you tie a toddler too!

I’ll strap him to my wrist and drag him along with me 😜

Back