Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

i think that’s a great attitude to have individually but it’s a poor attitude to turn outwards.

Poverty breeds poverty. One thing you don’t realise until you’ve experienced it is how ******* expensive it is to be poor in this day and age.
Oh don’t you worry I definitely understand it.

I may sound privileged (I am) but it is only because my parents have given me advice on their regrets that they didn’t do with money.

KFC is the only fast food I still consider remotely worth the outlay and the quality of that is dropping heaps too!
Nah! I rate GYG atm as my fave takeout. Worth the bucks.

Speaking of Apple. Dodgy shits! I upgraded my phone last week to the IPhone 15 bc it’s the current model and the damn thing has upgraded its charger port. Do you think that comes with when you spend anll that cash….like every other phone you purchase.
Nooooooooo! Take another $45 bucks ffs

Phones haven’t come with chargers for years. It’s clearly stated on the box. Skip avo toast for a day and buy a cheap charging brick like my grandfather did.

Phones haven’t come with chargers for years. It’s clearly stated on the box. Skip avo toast for a day and buy a cheap charging brick like my grandfather did.
My last one did! Been a while clearly 🤦‍♀️

Good Evening Peoples,

Yeah I got nothing, going to go for a walk, pizza on the way back and hopefully my brain has come online by then, hmmm maybe an alcohol will help, something to bounce off would be good as well.

Was going to add no bouncing needed from - '..........', but * it, any help appreciated.

May as well leave with a smile on my face -

Camel Kiss GIF
You have a camel body pillow don't ya?

Btw if you have a Grill’d membership they give you free snack chips everyday when u buy a burger🥰

I forgot the most important part : must be ur birthday month

Last edited:
Btw if you have a Grill’d membership they give you free snack chips everyday when u buy a burger🥰
Geezus! You’re a fountain of ****ing knowledge. Get on that stat 👍🏻

What’s your poison? I’m a Simon says kinda girl 🫶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Captain Ligma this week 🤗

Ligma is a great poster, better person and has given a lot to the league. Great recognition from the dragons and a fantastic, inclusive policy to let all members have a taste of leadership.

It’s a policy we will consider in our next AGM if everyone can stop spamming DALL-E for literally 5 minutes

KFC is the only fast food I still consider remotely worth the outlay and the quality of that is dropping heaps too!
Can confirm.

Had some nugs today and they don't hit the same as they used to.

I’m sorry Ligma, but you live at home in your 20s yes?
So do I, rent free.

I know I have it lucky but I don't care what people say.

Been saving up as much as I can since I started work so I can get my own place one day, it's legit the one thing my grandparents keep telling me to do and aim towards.

Yeah, pick one comment in the discussion, good one.

Todays generation is aces. They have different strengths, but different weaknesses too.

Pointing out a generations soft spot isn't hate. Are people scared of a little truth telling these days that they have to throw the hate label back?

My dads generation were kid and wife beaters (generalisation, of course) and straight out racists because it was more "accepted". Of course, it wasn't right. He knows it, and wishes he had acted differently. I've never touched my kids, progress.

When I was a kid in the 80s there was a semi accepted racial undertone and lots of homosexual victimsation. (LGBTQI wasn't a thing back then). I'll put my hand up and say (back then) I was complicit. I grew up, matured, society changed, mostly for the better.

Pointing out the current generation aren't as resilient isn't hate, you plonker.

I don't mean capital H hate, I mean just like you're hating on them for adapting to their context the same way as all generations have. Firstly, Gen Zers do not, in my experience, have a lack of resilience, what they do have, is more openness and ability to express when they need help. This is something that older generations see as weakness, but really, it is a sign of emotional maturity that many of us could learn from.

Not all people have the luxury of mummy and daddy dollars to put them through a decent education. So your comment - I’d respectfully disagree

This kind of thinking is so reductive and the same cop-out as those trust fund kids saying they're self-made.

Australia has a strong welfare system and while not everyone has the same opportunities, you can definitely turn your situation around with the right mindset. I grew up raised by a dirt-poor single mother and now I have more letters after my name than in it. If education is something you value, you can definitely get it in Australia if you put your mind to it.

Not that I think that a formal degree is the right answer for everyone, or even that it is better than other forms of learning, but for me it was important, so that's the path I took.

I invested all my money in my Jake Paul NFTs and Dogecoin. I'm this close to a lambo

Well, Jake Paul doesn't make all his millions from being clever, so he's got to know SOME secret.

I forgot the most important part : must be ur birthday month

Simple: 12 loyalty accounts

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back