Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it true the opposition have nothing named at HF?

I think so, just an oversight, glad we have helped them out and assisted in them getting 0 points this week instead of -4.

Have old man calves

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy

I forgot my anniversary - my wife informed me that I better have a present in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds

I left for work leaving a box in the driveway

My wife went and got the box and opened it - inside was a bathroom scale

I havent been home for 6 days

Calva beans?
I had to share one the other day, I had to halve a calva bean. So I had to carve a calva bean in half. But it was soaked in kava, so I had to halve a kava calva bean. Problem was, with the volcano erupting, I had to halve a kava calva bean in lava. Inside the bean, right in the centre was a moth larva. I had to halve a kava calva bean larva in lava. I crap sorry it was a fava bean that had been cleverly disguised as a calva bean. I had to halve a kava calva fava bean larva in lava.

I had to share one the other day, I had to halve a calva bean. So I had to carve a calva bean in half. But it was soaked in kava, so I had to halve a kava calva bean. Problem was, with the volcano erupting, I had to halve a kava calva bean in lava. Inside the bean, right in the centre was a moth larva. I had to halve a kava calva bean larva in lava. I crap sorry it was a fava bean that had been cleverly disguised as a calva bean. I had to halve a kava calva fava bean larva in lava.

I might try to read this post aloud at my next team meeting, and see how far I get before my tongue stops working.

Oh boy

I forgot my anniversary - my wife informed me that I better have a present in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds

I left for work leaving a box in the driveway

My wife went and got the box and opened it - inside was a bathroom scale

I havent been home for 6 days
I’m sure the temporary accommodation at the Throne will suffice until it’s safe to return…

Or you get divorced…

I might try to read this post aloud at my next team meeting, and see how far I get before my tongue stops working.
It’s ok unless you try to say it 5 times quickly. That would result in a severely haemorrhaged tongue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back