Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Baghdad Bombers v Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

2bd7b1449c3f4f0deb81ae09ac26cf10.jpg

wax-on-wax-off.gif

I’ve finally returned to civilisation after a 45 hour blackout.
Welcome back mate. We were ever so worried we'd never see a conclusion to The List!

I was prepared to send a dozen carrier pigeons in every direction to make sure it got through.
If more denizens of Sweet had this dedication the state of Media would be in a better place.

SO I get JustaBattler or KohPhi ?

I feel a return to form is coming.
If you get me, please expect a little 'love tap' when we cross paths on the Qooty field.
hhhj.gif
This is what I did to NaturalDisaster a few seasons ago.. No wonder the poor fella is an imbecile.
9HQleP5.gif
But we'll have a good time at the after game function..
giphy-84.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're ready mate, it might get ugly for you on Sunday. Reckon Bonz is due one of his monster games

View attachment 1905791
This reminds me of the story of Salegius. Salegius was a warrior of the Khonor tribe who went to war against the two tribes (Dangot and camius) after they joined forces to take control of all the tribes. Ironically Salegius wasn’t born a warrior, nor a leader. In fact he spent his early years studying the connection between the wind, the trees, and the moon in what would be eventually known as Menetism. In any regard all that changed on the festival of Runga where they celebrate the passing of the previous chiefton. It was during this festival that the tribes began to disagree on who would lead next. It was decided that this story was all BS, much like your post!

This reminds me of the story of Salegius. Salegius was a warrior of the Khonor tribe who went to war against the two tribes (Dangot and camius) after they joined forces to take control of all the tribes. Ironically Salegius wasn’t born a warrior, nor a leader. In fact he spent his early years studying the connection between the wind, the trees, and the moon in what would be eventually known as Menetism. In any regard all that changed on the festival of Runga where they celebrate the passing of the previous chiefton. It was during this festival that the tribes began to disagree on who would lead next. It was decided that this story was all BS, much like your post!
I discovered this week the origin of the term "to blow smoke up someone's arse"

It dates back to early medicine, when it was believed that a nicotine enema could help revive someone from death or drowning. (There is at least one example of this having worked).

They would attach a sheeps intestine and bladder to your backside, and someone would smoke a pipe, blowing back into the human/sheep bong.

Occasionally the smoke and various other gasses would escape, back up the tube to the unfortunate smoker, in what can only be described as a smell lost to time, that of 17/18th century ass and nicotine.

Though I'm sure that still smelt better than your contributions thus far.

Screenshot_20231105-170813.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Baghdad Bombers v Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back