Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons v Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumbies squad, come say hi. Our team sheet drops later tonight unless I drop first.

Interested in seeing how this plays out

dizzy-drunk.gif

View attachment 1920632

The internet is a strange and sometimes wonderful place. Take this Duller Paste for example, from Leather Master Scandinavia no less.

What does it do? What is a Leather Master? Is this a person or a company, sure I could google it and find out by I would rather imagine my own story

Azarole Bluelegs cartwright cats2rise cooney DemonJim DERO Gralin Hate Headless Heardy_101 jmoo wan
Johnny Karate manangatang Marlowe moginie Oddhawk PMBangers Proper Gander Quivorir sante sausageroll
Scythe94 Truetiger Van_Dyke Wosh Yakker
Tarks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it Big Block of Cheese Day? I love Big Block of Cheese Day.

Andrew Jackson, in the main foyer of his White House, had a big block of cheese. The block of cheese was huge - over two tonnes - and it was there for any and all who were hungry (except Wosh).

27d6b1b7-659f-4656-a358-2a4be169d965_text.gif

Wosh, where are you to add joy and happiness to today's portion of this thread?
Eating chocolate and patting my cat right now. Also shopping on Amazon for a pizza proofing box.

Hi! 🥰

Andrew Jackson, in the main foyer of his White House, had a big block of cheese. The block of cheese was huge - over two tonnes - and it was there for any and all who were hungry (except Wosh).

Personally I don’t give a shit about cheese, and apricots are done for the season you pleb.

I thought I was the only one that use to eat the block of cheese straight out the fridge off the block haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons v Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back