Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons v Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

A nice double cream brie or camembert or a hard pecarino pepato. But yeah I can live without it.
I like my cheese hard, unless its in a toastie, or on a pizza, or in an omelette, or melted onto something delicious

I like my cheese hard, unless its in a toastie, or on a pizza, or in an omelette, or melted onto something delicious
Or in a cake

I have cheesecake for dessert

Eating chocolate and patting my cat right now. Also shopping on Amazon for a pizza proofing box.

Hi! 🥰
Patting cats is a gift they give us.

CHEESE, ONION AND GARLIC TOASTIE.

wait wait.

CHEESE, ONION, GARLIC AND PESTO TOASTIE.

better than a Sweet FA premiership

Tarkyn_24 is too vanilla to get worked up over.

I mean, what's he done in his Sweet FA career?

200.gif

Patting cats is a gift they give us.
We should open up a cat cafe where we serve coffee and toasties and each day a cat randomly selects a Sweet FA team where all players in that club get a free coffee and toastie.

NO DOGS ALLOWED.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should open up a cat cafe where we serve coffee and toasties and each day a cat randomly selects a Sweet FA team where all players in that club get a free coffee and toastie.

NO DOGS ALLOWED.
Didn’t Mobbs build you a cat cafe? I have a vague memory of lounging around with a bunch of cats while sexy waiters served me espresso martinis.

Gotta say, I'm not overly excited about the prospect of another AFL season just yet. It needs to start later in March.

I know it's the inferior league to this place, but changes like this Round Zero malarkey just reek of desperation.

Gotta say, I'm not overly excited about the prospect of another AFL season just yet. It needs to start later in March.

I know it's the inferior league to this place, but changes like this Round Zero malarkey just reek of desperation.
I wouldn’t be excited either if I supported Richmond

Really? I've wasted so many oppoerunities over the last two weeks. How bad must he be?
He’s awful man, just awful.

I actually have no idea if you’ve kicked more but it makes me happy to say it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons v Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back