Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

On a different subject I just made bread!
View attachment 1921811
Call me ******* Jesus!!
That's nothing, I just made water.

The Room Drinking GIF by RiffTrax

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All genuine headlines and photos from news sites, mostly NT News, collected over the years
No way! I legit thought you had lost a marble or two.

NT news - say no more 🤦‍♀️

It's nice to see that we have footy fans in South America mate. Brazil are my favourite country in international football after Ireland.

The yellow shirts Pele etc. Brazil just have a very cool vibe to them. They are the worlds number one footballing country imo.
My region is not shown (it’s basically only the NE part, tbh), but alas!, this is my home state: South Rio Grande

The NT news had a bloke wearing a green mankini on a motor scooter, being chased around Darwin by the cops- still can't get the image out of my head and so glad you didn't have it.
It was late, I was drunk...

¯\(ツ)

$25 a month is steep but haven't got much choice.

The content industry knows they got you by the short hairs with real time sports access.

Location wise, I have no choice but paying for streaming timeshifted AFL/VFL, but International access is at least somewhat affordable compared to your vig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back